*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1442048-the-robo-fair-part-2
Rated: · Other · Other · #1442048
robo tripping takes an unexpected turn
We were sitting on the bus going into the village of our town. It cost a dollar fifty, so kyle had to give ricky more money. he complained about it bitterly. I was nervous. I just drank a whole bottle of cough syrup and i didnt know what the effect would be. I wondered how strong it would be. what if i freak out? what if i would drop dead.? Oh well, we all drop dead one day. Does it really matter if we die today or ten years from now? I didnt think so. to maybe put it simpler think of a party you were at a couple of years ago, does it really matter if you stayed late or left early? I mean would that effect you today? probably not. Thats how i look at death, once we cross over it wouldnt matter how long we stay on the earth. Especially if we lose all of our memory.
Besides thinking of death I was thinking of how much fun i would have at the fair.
My stomache rumbled, but accepted the syrup. I looked out the windows of the bus watching the scenerie go by. I could hear my asshole friends ramble through a non intelligent debate.
" Girls dont spray cum!" ron said smiling.
" yo! i swear to fucking god they do, i seen it on the internet!" ricky said
" ricky your full of shit, they only get wet!" ron cried back
" No im not! they shot cum for like 3 feet!" ricky informed to the whole bus.
Alex and kyle were just laughing through it.
I watched the trees pass, and then the village type buildings started to roll by,
© Copyright 2008 psychonaut (psychwriter91 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1442048-the-robo-fair-part-2