*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1449512-Wrong-world
Rated: 13+ · Other · Dark · #1449512
A sort of rant and nonsense about the un-educated destruction we cause the world.
Power! Wealth! Women! Religion!  Throughout history these are the things that war has been about. We create this world from the disasters that we cause.  Has there ever been a time in the history of our world that at least one faction of the human race has not been at total war?  I wonder to myself be this nature of humans or the cultures in which we live?  Do other people think of these things? I feel as though the current world is like a bunch of brothers fighting over toys.  Why does the world think this is ok?  I don’t care if you are blue, white green, silver or what religion you are.  Why does the world not feel this way? Are we destined to fight ourselves to death?  I understand the need to get out frustration, but sending husbands and wives and mothers and fathers out to die the way to do this? How about a punching bag? I want to assure you, this is not an anti- war rant, of the current war we are having.  I am against all wars, not just the ones US is in, but every single war that is currently in the world. People are dieing for government wants and needs!  I really did not want to say this, because of it being cliché but “can’t we all just get along?”

The world is a beautiful place, yet we mar the world with our trash, our waste and our wars.  We have a right to be here, but we should think about what we do.  Environmentalists are worried that we are going to destroy the planet.  We are not going to destroy the planet, we are going to kill ourselves then the planet will restore itself.  A lot of people think Money is the root of all evil; I believe that it is greed.  Greed for power, wealth, women and religion is the root of true evil.

As a people we feel that we are educated.  In my city only 8% of the workforce has any education over high school.  I understand not everyone is cut out for school but only 8%?  I am in a big city, with a major college there is no reason for this.  People need to wake up and smell the coffee, Get educated think smart and always think about how the other person feels when u do or say something!  The majority of wars currently in the world are in under educated countries because their government is corrupt and wants to keep their people down, or they simply don’t have the money as a country to afford a public school system of any type!  If I had a genie that gave me one wish, it would be that the entire world has an education. This is not to say that so called “educated” countries do not have wars.  It is to say that with correct education, people might make a more educated choice in going to war or not. 

I’m sure by now you are bored to tears and wish that you had spent your time asleep but, leave with this one thought.  What will you do when the world around you is nothing but death and decay, because this will come if we do not do something to change the world.

In memory of,
    Anyone that has lost their life in any war ever….
© Copyright 2008 Unknown404 (unknown404 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1449512-Wrong-world