*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1451246-Lonely-Startschapter-2
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #1451246
this is chapter 2 of what i started hope you like!
Saphire's point of view

I tryed to stay focused during class,but it was so hard.Between the whispers of people talking about me,and about Frank and me in the hall walking together,and even talking to each other.He had me in a trance that I didn't want to be in.When the bell rang I praised the lord.I couldn't have been in the same room with Frank that much longer,but soon i realized that Frank had math with me too.'crap' i said inside my head.I walked out the class hoping he didn't notice the way I took.
As soon as I got out the class,someone pushed me and laughed as my black glasses hit the floor.
"crap"i said looking for my glasses.
"I think these are yours"someone said handing me my glasses.When I slipped them on of course it was Frank sitting next to me on the floor.
"thanks"i said getting up.
"no problem...and i figure your going to math"he said
"how did you know"I asked
"well i seen you in class before"he said looking at me with the hazel eyes i couldn't back away from.
"ohh yeah....woops"i said.He laughed,i wasn't surprised.
"so were do you sit at lunch"he asked.That question had 'death' written all over it.Couldn't he see that I was a loser,a nobody,I had only one friend,and I was her only friend,we sat were we could.
"ummm...I sit...with my friend Sam"I answered.
"well....where is that at"he asked.
"it's where ever we can find a seat okay"I said rather meanly
"okay..sorry"he said looking at the floor.
Before he could even look up I was gone.I ran to the other stairway.So what if I would skip math one time.I just needed time alone.I never felt this way.Never felt like I liked someone,or maybe even needed someone.What the hell am I saying.....he's Frank Iero....and i'm Saphire Fasig,the nobody.I need to get Frank out of my head.That's what i'm going to do...i'm going to get him out my head.

Frank's point of view

What did I do?I don't think i did anything wrong....I didn't say anything wrong.Maybe she doesn't remember me,but I remember her.How could I forget the day we meant.She was on the floor,bleeding from her nose,and lip,and was holding her stomache like someone had kicked her,and she was crying.It was the first day of 7th grade.Now we're in 11th,no wonder she didn't remember me.
I walked in math class and relized that Saphire wasn't there.What happened?Where did she go?

Saphire's point of view

I was crying pretty bad by then."I can't like Frank Iero.My sister likes him.And what makes you think he likes you.This is nuts"I said to myself
"Saphire?"I heard a fimilar voice say.I turned to see Sam with a bathroom pass in her right hand."what's wrong?"she asked sitting next to me.
"i'm an idiot"i said hugging her
"what are you saying"Sam said in confusion.
"I think I like Frank"i said still hugging her.
"Iero"she said stroking my hair.
"yeah"i sighed.
"ohh dear"she said sounding sorry for me.
"i know Miranda likes him,thats her territory i'm so stupid"I said still crying
"you're not stupid,but you need to get to class"she said getting up.
"okay I will"i said but I knew I was lieing.I would stay here until the bell rang.Sam walked away.I looked at my cell phone screen to see what time it was.Five more mintues until the bell rings "finally"I sighed.

Frank's point of view

When class ends I need to find Saphire,maybe we have next class together.
Then the bell rong.It felt like it never would.I almost ran out the room.'this is crazy,why am I so worried about this girl?why is the image of her eyes burn my daydreams?Why do I think I love her?'I thought to myself.
I looked down the hall when I seen her leaning against the wall.Then she started walking again.And as soon as she did someone pushed her.Something went off in my head as I heard her books slam on the floor and people laughing.I stormed over.
"LEAVE HER ALONE"I screamed.The scene soon cleared.And that left just me and Saphire.

Saphire's point of view

"thank you"I said,picking up my books.
"no problem"Frank said helping me up.
"so....what class do you have next?"was the only thing I could of to say.
"why do you let people do that to you"Frank asked burning a hole in my eyes as he looked in them.
"I don't know,i'm so use to it I can't feel it anymore"i said walking and Frank followed.
"what do you mean your use to it"he asked,clearly wanting an honest answer.
"well since middle school I have been pushed around,mostly by my sister Miranda.I hate her.But anyway it's been years that this has been going on so why have it end now,you know the feeling of almost being killed and spending a few days in the hospital isn't that bad."I said wondering why I was spilling this information to someone I barely even knew,but wanted to know.
"ummm..ohh.."was the only thing Frank could say I guess.
"well....I have science so..."I started to say but Frank cut me off.
"me too...aren't we getting new partners today"he asked,happy that the sobject was changed.
"yeah new partners"I said as we walked in the room.Everyone was standing around the classroom.Soon Mr. Jennings walked to the center of the room.
"okay well now it's time for me to assign you your new partners"Mr.jennings started to say.As he read off names from a slip of paper I waited for my name to come up."Saphire and......."

© Copyright 2008 mcrmy26 (mcrmy26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1451246-Lonely-Startschapter-2