*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1456597-Any-Ideas
by Kerrie
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Supernatural · #1456597
A story about the tradgedy of two children in to different places in time.
    "No, please I meant to get you the perscription, I really did" I pleaded.
    "And I'm sure you did. But you didn't and now you must be punished." She said in low and sweet tone.
    "No, mom please, your drunk, you don't know what your saying." I said, frightened of what she might do. She grabbed me by the hair and drug me to the cellar door. The fear I held grew, I knew my end was near. She drug me down the steps against my will. They creaked under my feet as I stumbled along. At the last step, she stopped and turned to go. Once she was behind me I felt a hard shove and I flew forward. I stuck my hands out in front to catch my fall. The floor was wet and smelled of mold.
      "Maybe now you will think before disobeying me." The evil woman I thought I once new whispered before closing off my only chance for survival. I heard a CLICK and knew she had locked the door and didn't plan to ever open it again. I huddled in the closest corner and prayed for help. I knew I had no chance and that it was best to just wait, wait for my life to be taken. As I layed in that corner for days and for nights all I could think was ' When will I die', 'How long do I have till death', and ' I wish I had the strength to search for a way out'. No one came through out those never ending days and nights, no one even seemed to notice my absence.              I felt dizzy from lack of food and water. I tried to stand but my legs wouldn't hold, The room seemed to be spinning. My head was pounding and my heart was beating at a fast pace. I closed my eyes and opened them once more. Everything looked different, everything felt different. I looked around and saw a dark haired boy around my age. He was chained to the wall with shackles and looked like a skeleton. He seemed to be in the same cellar I myself had been in. 
          "Hello, who are you?" I managed. He didn't seem to hear me. Seeing him made me feel guilty for feeling that I had it bad. I just wanted to go back believe it or not. I closed my watery eyes and reopened them. I was back and more tired then ever.  the fear of not waking up made me detest sleep. But, I knew it could do me some good. I slept for I don't know how long and when I awoke I had the feeling I was not alone. I looked around but, only saw black. I felt before me and to my suprise found what seemed to be a piece of stale bread. I forced it down then, sat up and looked forward. What I saw stopped my breathing for a short few seconds. The boy I saw in my vision was floating before me.
          "Who are you?" I whispered. But, I was to late he was gone. The cellar was empty and I am left alone once more. I have this strange feeling I must set this boy free. I don't know why I feel it is my duty free him nor do I know why he needs to be freed. All I know is that he needs my help and that I need to help him whether he is dead or alive.
                                TO BE CONTINUED... 
     
© Copyright 2008 Kerrie (kerrie45 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1456597-Any-Ideas