*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1460437-Lexis-betrayal
Rated: E · Short Story · Dark · #1460437
A vampire love story.
Lexi walked into the castle, not hearing any sounds, she continued walking down the hallway. He had told her to meet him here at 12.00am, she thought it was weird but when you love someone you do what they ask. Suddenly there was a loud noise, she jumped and turned, looking around in the darkness. She couldn't see anything. Lexi resumed walking and came to a door, she slowly turned the handle and found it unlocked. She pushed it open and peered inside, she could see a faint light coming from a fire. Lexi walked into the room and stood in front of the fire to get warm after walking down the cold hallway.

She shivered, she had this feeling someone was watching her. Her body started to react, her expression changed, her teeth came out, the hunt was on she thought to herself. She turned and left the room, the first Vampiress to catch the target and feed off him got to marry the lead Vampire. Lexi had been waiting for the past two hundred years since meeting him to get that position. She would do anything to get there, she had already killed his previous partner. Making it look like this man they were chasing had done it.

She sniffed, she was getting closer, she stepped lightly along the hallway. Sniffing the air the whole time, until the scent was really strong, she stopped and listened. Lexi opened a door and walked in, saw the Vampire leader standing there, waiting. She walked in and looked at him. He grinned, she went towards him stopping when she caught something out of the corner of her eye. She was too slow, the guards had her. She stood still trying to think of a way to get out of this.

"You will pay for killing my partner" he said, "I'm going to make you suffer, like i have been suffering" he informed her, then nodded his head to the guards holding her. "Take her to the chamber," he then turned away.

Lexi started to panic, he knew. She started to struggle but they were stronger then her. They chained her to the wall and left. "Now my dear," a voice said out of the darkness,"it seems to me you chose the wrong person to frame, you see I'm one of you." The voice said, "I am now going to make you pay." He walked out of the shadows and she cringed.

After a couple of hours, he had finished, he went to the king taking his proof. The lead vampire was very happy now. He let him become one of them, he then ran back downstairs and went out the back door after gathering the body. He placed it on the back seat of his car, and drove off. Another couple of hours later he said "You can sit up now Lexi"

She sat up "That was starting to get uncomfortably." she told him. She smiled, he smiled back at Lexi. They continued on their way.


To be continued...will they live happily ever after?
© Copyright 2008 Wintershea (wintershea at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1460437-Lexis-betrayal