*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1471041-a-criminals-curse
by 14
Rated: E · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1471041
When harry leaves the burrow, he must face the greatest challenge: VOLDERMORT.
DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated FOR EVERYONE. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Based on that, please assume this story MAY contain obscene language,  violence, or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up. If you wish to be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive or ruffle your feathers, it is better to be safe than sorry, and we suggest you leave this area and do not continue on within this item.

Start The Story
  Harry slamed the top shut on his Ruesack, pondering on the thought of having to take Polyjuice Potion for Bill and Fleur's wedding. If he had to hide himself among friends of the Weaslys and Decluars, then did that mean there was a spy among them? Hermoine came in with a unreadable expression and a confused Ron behind her. '' Harry, its time to take the Potion. Oh, and Ginny wan'ts to have a word with you before the wedding.'' Harry dashed up the stairs to Ginny's room, knowing it was somthing important.

  As he reached her room and opened the door, he saw Ginny zipping up a backpack.'' Harry, you have to take me with you. After...uh, what they did t Bill.'' Harry read her face at once. He knew that she wanted to come for something other than that. He nodded and walked out of the room. Before the wedding, he finnaly managed to pull Ron and Hermoine into the Broom shed and tell them about his conversation with Ginny. The wedding started, just as Harry forced down the remaining bits of his potion.

  Just as the wedding started, it was kinda boring. Harry looked over and saw Ron drooling into his lap. Then, the real party started. Marvelous cake and trecale tart with layers of chicken and soup with salad... The dance floor opened up and Hermoine swept Ron into position, and looked alive again. Suddenly, a green jet of light flew over Harry's head. Hermoine grabbed Harry, Ron, and Ginny's arms and turned on the spot.

  As they stopped spinning, everyone realized that they were in a muggle aleyway. A cold, sneering voice sounded from behind Harry as a cold, sallow hand grabbed his shoulder.                                                           
© Copyright 2008 14 (horcruxes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1471041-a-criminals-curse