*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1513090-A-trip-to-the-fridge
Rated: E · Poetry · Children's · #1513090
Frankie mouse
Cheese ah my favourite thing the smell of it makes me want to sing.Ah there it is all yellow and bright illuminated by that little light.Oh the Dairy lee,Edam and Mini Baby Bell i stuff them all in until my tummy swells.

Oh whats this someone bought a cake blimey i predict a tummy ache,Black Forest Gateau with the cherrys on top theres every chance im going to pop!! MMM....left over chinese egg foo yung i will have to put this im my tum,and someones kindly left a bottle of wine so now i guess its drinking time,i guzzle it down i just cant stop followed by some fizzy pop.

Ahh the second shelf and there's the Ham and a whole jar of strawberry jam oh my god im such a pig i could quite easily make myself sick. Right what else is there AH HA a chocolate Eclair! washed down with a little milk and little more cheese that goes down like silk.

Ok time to make my get away.blimey i can hardly move could i have posssibly consumed to much food no! that cant be right i thought everything i ate was pretty light,ok quietley close the fridge door hmm whats that hiding behind the kitchen door OH great Caruthers paw!!!

Time to pick up my little belly i run from the kitchen and hide behind the telly.That is strange he hasn,t moved is he just being shrewed,is this some kind of trick i take a look no he is completley out of it!. Oh yes i remember now the singing and the crashing and the loud meow as he fell in this morning after being on the town.Ok im completley safe,quickly back to the hole with a run and a jump as i know when Caruthers wakes he will have the serious hump.

Now im curled on my bed happy, content, on being fed, time for sleep im sure you agree thats quite a journey for little me so i bid you good night hmm i wonder whats for dinner tonight?
© Copyright 2009 Kris smith (kris5000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1513090-A-trip-to-the-fridge