*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1513278-Dear-Me
Rated: · Other · Biographical · #1513278
Things I intend to do for the new year. I [lanon making them happen!
Dear Me;
    This is the perfect contest. As the year was coming to an end. I had come to a decission that there has to be a change. I have been disable for the past 31/2 years due to a horrific accident. That left my legs broke and partially crushed, but never the less I got stronger and always tried to make things happen. What had became impossible. Became a goal. Many are amazed at the miraculous strength and courage I have achieved, because I don't let things hender me.
Well this year is dedicated to making anything that I start, will be finished. I could not understand why the businesses I start were never successful,but now I know I have to step further out the box. I was only putting one foot out instead of stepping out completely. Here are the goals I intend to achieve in 2009.
1. I am going to take proceedure of loosing weight.
2. I will start trying to walk with out the walker and with a cane.
3. I will push all three of the businesses: Gracefully Prepared( Concession stand and catering), Mocreations( Personal keepsake items), Spiritually Blessed( Inspirational Talk Show)
These will be my tribute to the change of 2009.
© Copyright 2009 spiritually blessed (creativemo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1513278-Dear-Me