*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1518447-Business-or-Pleasure
by Sammy
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1518447
Sometimes you have to mix a bit of business with pleasure.
Shane MacDonald looked at his watch impatiently and scanned the tarmac again. He had a meeting with Bill Gates for God’s sake, and his damn secretary’s mother chose NOW to have a freaking heart attack! Possibly the most important meeting of his life and here he was waiting on the office to send over a temp to accompany him to Microsoft. He couldn’t help a little sigh of relief as he spotted the woman walking across the tarmac with a garment bag over her shoulder.

As she neared, his eyebrows rose a bit. The secretary pool selection was looking up. At 5’8 or 5’9, it was hard to tell in the knee high boots she wore, she was a knockout. Her mini skirt, and mini was the appropriate word, left a tantalizing amount of thigh bare. Her upper body too was encased in jade suede in the form of a shape hugging jacket, unzipped just enough to give Shane a glimpse of the modest, but lovely swell of her breasts. She was slender with high cheekbones, a light sprinkle of freckles, and lips that seemed quirked in a perpetual smirk. Her hair was a shocking, yet somehow right red that he was sure was found nowhere in nature. It was short and tousled, giving her a fun loving pixie look.

She came to a stop in front of him and politely allowed him to finish his appraisal before reaching up and lowering her rectangle designer shades. Her startling green eyes swept over him and she smiled as he blushed at her blunt once over.

“Cara O’Neil,” she said confidently, extending a slim hand to him.

He took her hand in a daze, shaking his head hard as he realized he was standing there gaping like a teenager.

“Shane MacDonald,” he replied taking her garment bag from her and heading for the private jet. “I hope you have something a little more appropriate in here for our meeting. This is business,” he said dryly.

Cara smiled at the gruffness in his voice.

“I’m sure there’s a little something you will like in there and you can spank me later,” she answered cheekily, ascending the steps behind him.

Setting aside her garment bag, Cara glanced around the jet's plush interior in appreciation. She was brought up short in her thoughts as Shane handed her a stack of papers and suggested she make herself familiar with the deal. She watched as he sat down behind a full size desk and buckled himself into the leather seat. The deal wasn’t what she wanted to be familiar with, she thought with a sigh, but settled into a seat to look over the proposal.

Shane watched the temptress out of the corner of his eye as he scanned his laptop material. Had she really said ‘You can spank me later’? God, did she have any idea of the images she inspired? He shook his head. Of course she didn’t. The woman had just been being flippant. She had no idea what Shane’s tastes ran towards. How could she? It was a side of him that he guarded carefully. The last thing he needed was some kind of Marv Albert sex scandal hitting the tabloids. Lord but his father, who was by far no mundane missionary man himself, would kill him.

He glanced at her again. He wouldn’t mind her as his permanent secretary. He bet she was fantastic at dictation. Glad the desk was there to hide his wayward thoughts, he sighed and reined in his hormones. This line of thought was only leading one place, a sexual harassment suite.

Cara watched as the heir to the MacDonald fortune rubbed at the tight muscles at the base of his skull. It was obvious that he was under a lot of pressure. Admittedly Microsoft was a large, very powerful company and any alliance with them would be very good for MacDonald Enterprises. However it was hardly a make or break for them.

As he rubbed at his neck, she couldn’t help imagining those beautiful, soft, long fingered hands on her. There was something so sexy about a powerful man. The confidence that came with wealth and success was a serious aphrodisiac to Cara. The power Shane O’ Mac radiated was unmistakable. She knew he was interested. She had seen the glint in his gorgeous big dark eyes when they had met. She had felt those eyes rake over her body like a physical caress. Had there been a falter in his step when she had suggested he spank her? She smiled at the thought.

Seeing him still rubbing at his neck, she couldn’t resist. She slipped out of her seat belt and moved to stand behind him. She gently brushed his hands away from his neck and replaced them with her own. He started to protest but the words died on his lips as her thumbs expertly found that spot at the base of his skull and started to work. He groaned as she continued to skillfully work the muscles from his hairline, down the columns of his neck and into his broad shoulders.

As she felt him relax under her administrations, she slipped her hands around to loosen his tie. He didn’t seem to have any problem with that so she unbuttoned the top couple of buttons and eased her hands inside to stroke his chest. He sighed as she ran her fingers through his chest hair. She continued to let her hands roam his chest, enjoying the smooth firmness of his pectorals. He gasped softly and shivered in delight as she flicked her manicured nail across one flat male nipple. Smiling, she slowly started circling his nipples with her fingertips then teasing them with her nail.

Shane groaned and leaned back, enjoying her touch. He flinched as her hot tongue traced his ear, her hot breath on his neck making him shiver. He could feel his erection starting to strain against his extended leg briefs and wondered how far this tantalizing beauty was willing to take it. Capturing one long fingered hand, he tugged softly, pulling her from behind his chair to slip between him and the stationary desk.

With the slightest of nudges, she was bent over the desk. The jade suede stretched tight across the luscious globes of her ass. The mini skirt barely covered the bottom curve of her firm cheeks before giving way to endlessly long shapely tan bare legs. She shivered as he reached up and tested the firmness with a grope. He fought the urge to shift in his chair as his shaft twitched in excitement.

Pushing the suede up over her hips he nearly exploded right there. She wore only a tiny pale green lace thong. Her ass was utter perfection without so much as a tan line to mar its smooth beauty. He groped both cheeks, squeezing their tight muscles until a small sigh escaped her lips and she shifted slightly. Caressing his big hands over her, he slid a finger inside her panties to find her very wet. He smiled. She shifted again pulling his attention back to the tan, perfect globes in front of him. She had been naughty and needed to be taught a lesson, he reminded himself.

“You were late,” he said flatly.

“Yes sir. I have no excuse for my tardiness,” she answered softly, not looking up.

“On top of that you are dressed inappropriately and you were insubordinate to your superior,” Shane continued sternly, starting to warm up to this game.

“I’m sorry sir.”

“You don’t seem so flippant now,” he let a tinge of smugness creep into his voice. “However this type of behavior can not be tolerated and you deserve to be severely reprimanded. Do you agree?”

“Yes sir, severely,” she answered with a delicate shudder.

“Stand up!” he ordered.

She smoothed her skirt and stood with her back still to him. He took her arm and moved her to stand next to his chair.

“We can’t have your clothing mussed when we arrive. Remove your jacket.”

She unzipped her jacket and slipped out of it laying it neatly over a near by chair. He admired her perky breasts covered only by a tiny lace bra that matched her thong.

“Your skirt as well.”

When she hesitated he waved his hand in irritation.

“Don’t keep me waiting again, Miss O’Neil.”

She removed her skirt placing it with the jacket. Standing there in lace bra, thong, and knee-high suede boots, she looked magnificent.
Waving her over to him, he took her arm and pulled her face down over his lap.

He shifted her until her pretty ass was perched nice and high on his thigh. Placing his forearm across the small of her back, he gripped her opposite wrist and held it tight so she couldn’t interfere or try to squirm off his lap. Raising his hand he brought it down in a stinging slap on her bare ass. She gasped and wiggled her hips trying to dissipate the sting as blow after blow landed. Shane spaced the swats so as to cover the entirety of each globe. He nearly moaned out loud as she wiggled, rubbing her belly against the hardness of his cock.

Her gasps, small cries, and low moans were driving him wild. He caught the sweet spot where her cheek met the back of her thigh and she moaned grinding her pelvis against his thigh in excitement. He tightened his forearm on her slender back, forcing her down against his throbbing cock as he swatted her again. He started to rain the blows faster. She whimpered and moaned, grinding her belly against his hard cock. Scissoring her legs hungrily, she screamed in pleasure as his swat landed between her thighs, smacking swollen lips through sopping panties. The next swat found the sweet spot at the back of her thigh again and she bucked her hips desperate for release.

Shane rained the blows haphazardly across the bright red globes of her ass. He loved the heat coming off her beautiful flesh and harshness of her breath as she moaned and writhed. She was enjoying this ass beating every bit as much as he was. He swatted her sopping pussy lips again and relished in her guttural moan. Landing several consecutive swats to that tender spot, her cries nearly were his undoing.

Wrenching her to her feet, he shoved her roughly over the desk, holding her with one hand as he worked to unfasten his belt. Pushing his dress slacks down, he eased his engorged penis from his extended leg briefs with a moan. He pulled her thong down over her red ass, loving the hiss of her breath as the lace scraped over her tender throbbing cheeks. Swatting her left ass cheek hard, he drew a scream and forced her to lift her boot to step out of her panties. The right side was treated to the same. Pushing her thighs further apart, he buried two fingers inside, ripping a scream from her. She arched and bucked back against his hand, sobbing in frustration. Pulling his fingers out he pressed his swollen shaft between her hot ass cheeks and rubbed. Molding the throbbing globes in his hands, he pressed them together around his cock and groaned in pleasure.

Unable to wait any longer, he kicked at the inside of each foot forcing her long legs further apart and pretty ass to arch high. He rubbed the head of his cock against the wet swollen slit, teasing her. She writhed and whimpered trying to buck back against him. He pulled back a little, not allowing her to impale herself then rubbed again. Without warning he snapped his hips forward and brutally buried himself within her. She screamed in pleasure as her body stretched to accommodate the well-endowed MacDonald heir. He howled as the tight heat of her sheath clamped hard around him. Pulling back he buried himself again gasping at the tightness. His body was frantic for release by now and started a hard fast rhythm pounding in and out of her like a mad man.

Cara curled her fingers around the far edge of the desk bracing herself as Shane fucked her thoroughly. She moaned and gasped as he slammed into her time and again. The cabin was filled with his sexy grunts of pleasure and the smack of flesh as his hips continued the assault his hand had started on her pretty posterior. She saw stars and thought she would literally black out as her orgasm washed over her in powerful wave after wave. Her snug woman walls clamping tight around his cock sent Shane over the edge. He came violently his body arching and jerking as a cry was ripped from his raw throat.

Cara laid across the desk her body exhausted and motionless. Tears of relief and passion still trickled down her high cheekbones. She had never in her life been so thoroughly fucked or as completely satisfied. Shane O’ Mac knew how to satisfy a woman.

It took a while for coherent thought to return to Shane. That had been, by far, the absolutely BEST fuck he had ever had. This woman was amazing. In true MacDonald fashion, his mind already whirled with a jumble of questions, thoughts, and plans. His secretary had been talking retirement for the last two years. With her mother's recent poor health now was the time. This little minx would definitely spice things up at the office. Business and pleasure had been being mixed in the MacDonald family for years so that thought didn’t worry him at all. His mother and Father worked together everyday. His sister was engaged to one of the VPs. Why should he be any different?

Shane sighed in contentment and slowly straightened from over the stunning redhead. She gave a soft whimper of loss, as he pulled out of her then slowly rolled to sit up on the edge of the desk. His eyes were uncontrollably drawn to the juncture between her thighs wanting to determine her natural hair color. He laughed out loud when his gaze fell upon a perfectly trimmed four-leaf clover nearly as bright red as the hair on her head. She smiled at him and gave him a brazen wink.

“Nothing like the luck o’ Irish eh Shane O’ Mac?” she asked with a heavy brogue.




Shane stepped into the elevator at MacDonald Enterprises and pushed the buttons for the secretarial pool and the executive offices. He smiled over at Cara. Her beautiful lips quirked in an answering grin. The business trip had been fabulous. Everything had gone well with Microsoft. Bill Gates had been pleased with their proposal. He had been as charmed by Cara as Shane was, but without the fringe benefits of course. Shane had enjoyed many of her talents over the three-day trip. She was absolutely amazing. He was jolted from his thoughts as the elevator stopped at her floor. She gave him a little wave and stepped out to walk down the hall with a swish of her hips.

As the doors closed he spotted Connie Everett, the head of the secretarial pool, headed towards him with a worried look on her pinched face. He shook his head as the elevator headed for his floor. He was in such a good mood that not even Crabby Connie could ruin it. He would drop things in his office, check on Marilyn, his long time secretary, and then call his Dad’s office to see if he was in or when they could meet.

Arriving in his outer office he found an unknown secretary in Marilyn’s normal spot. She joyfully introduced herself as Misty and advised that Marilyn had taken an indefinite personal leave. Taking a handful of messages from the blond, he headed into his office hoping she wouldn’t get too comfortable. As soon as possible, an intriguing redhead would be residing outside his office door, and hopefully in the master suite of his Greenwich mansion.

“Mr. MacDonald?” a nasal voice said from the doorway. He sighed and looked up at the woman wringing her hands in his doorway. He raised his brows in surprise. Connie looked genuinely distressed. She was normally completely unflappable.

“Yes?” he asked, trying to spur her into spilling the details.

“Mr. MacDonald, I want to offer my most sincere apologies. I take full responsibility for this fiasco and will of course completely understand if you ask for my letter of resignation,” she gushed.

Shane’s brow furrowed in confusion.

“What happened?” he asked, starting to get worried.

“When your call came in for a secretarial replacement after poor Marilyn’s dear mother’s misfortune I asked Tiffany, who lives the closest, to hurry home and pack a bag then meet you at the airport. Unfortunately, the girl ran into disaster as her cat slipped out the open door. By the time she had poor Tigger back inside she had to stop for nylons. To make a long sorry story shorter as you are already aware she did not make it to the airport until after you had left,” Connie explained wringing her bony hands in distress.

“Connie, I have no idea what you are babbling on about. Cara arrived at the airport in a timely manner and accompanied me on the business trip.”

“Cara, Sir?”

“Yes. Cara O’Neil,” he snapped, starting to get a little annoyed with her dramatics.

“Sir, we don’t have a secretary employed here by that name,” Connie said wide-eyed.

Shane’s head snapped around to look at her.

“Excuse me?” he asked softly.

“Sir, we do not have a secretary employed here by that first or last name,” she repeated.

Shane stared at her for a long moment then stood, spearing his long fingers through dark hair. Stepping out from behind his desk, he glanced out the window. A spot of bright red caught his eye and he stepped closer to have a look. The vibrant red head tossed her garment bag into the cab and turned back to look at MacDonald Enterprises. Sensing someone watching her, she glanced up the side of the tinted glass building.

“Luck O’ Irish to ye Shane O’ Mac,” she whispered and slid into the waiting cab.
© Copyright 2009 Sammy (sammy_k at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1518447-Business-or-Pleasure