*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1518690-Threes-a-crowd---Chapter-five
by Adarah
Rated: 18+ · Other · Drama · #1518690
Realizing True Feelings
Then she got Morgan to come pick her up.

While her and Morgan were driving back to the hotel, a young kid ran out in front of their car. Julia screamed and closed her eyes. Morgan hastily swerved then lost control and crashed into the bank. The car tipped on its side.

Julia opened her eyes. All she could see was blood, all over Morgan's head. She tried talking to him, but he wouldn’t respond. So she tried undoing her belt but it was jammed. Then she reached over to Morgan to grab his hand, started crying and closed her eyes.

A few hours later she woke in a hospital bed with Jordan and Riley standing over her. She was fine, just a bit bruised and shaken up.

“Where’s Morgan?” She asked.

“Morgan's fine, he's just in the other room”. Said the Nurse.

“Is he all right?" Replied Julia

“Yes, he is.”

“The kid, what happened to the kid?” Said Julia.

“The kid’s fine, Morgan swerved for him.”

The crash made Julia realize her real feelings. She didn't want to be with Morgan or Riley, she wanted to be with Jordan, she thought if they were going to be together she would have to say something about Janet though, she would definitely have to confront him, she didn't want secrets that big.

Even though she wanted to be with Jordan she still wanted to be friends with Morgan, she loved they're closeness, he was one of very few she could talk to, and she needed him.

As for Riley, well, he was just a thing. Everyone has them.

“I'll take her back. You can go now.” Jordan said to Riley.
“Well, I’m actually going back to the hotel so I think I should take her.” Said Riley.

Then Riley and Jordan started arguing over Julia.

"Look, Riley can can take Morgan and I'm going with Jordan. Okay!" Said Julia.

“You sure?” Said Riley.
“Very."

I got up, went into the Bathroom and got changed out of those disgusting hospital gowns into my own comfy trackies and t-shirt.

While I walked out of the hospital with Jordan, his arm around my back, I just thought. Thought if we could really have a future together.

When we were near the car Jordan stopped me. He wrapped his arms around me, as if he was never going to let me go, it felt right in every way. He spoke, but not like everyone else, he spoke softly, so only I could hear his words, he said the words "Julia, you know when you get this feeling so strong that it overrules anything else inside you. Such meaningful emotion. It doesn't matter how long I've known you or if I don't even fully know you. It feels right and that's all that matters" then he said those three words.... "I love you".... and for once I felt warm, I believed him when he said that. Although I couldn't say it back I knew I'd soon be able to.

****

He was driving me back to the hotel. But I didn't want to go there. I told him to go to the place we met. So he took me.
© Copyright 2009 Adarah (ambercaitlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1518690-Threes-a-crowd---Chapter-five