*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1525798-Christian-Kingston
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Novel · Drama · #1525798
Poor little rich boy's profile
Age: 16 years old



AMBITION: To actually have some fun in my life, maybe travel, before I’m shackled to the traditions to run the family shipping business and marry a well to do girl, most likely Robyn.



I’m rich. That’s the first thing people usually find out about me. If people say money doesn’t define you, then they are lying. Being of old money definitely rules my life. My mother is a socialite whose the only child of a very successful owner of a shipping company, and my father works with him. I live in a huge mansion with my little sister, my little brother, my parents, and my overbearing grandfather. I’ve been groomed to be the heir of it all since I was able to understand what finances were. My life has been set, and the only thing I got to decide is which WASP young girl I wanted to date, and even though Robyn is the vision of what they all want for me, I still like her. I like her. I’m not sure about love, but maybe I can work on it. She’s beautiful, caring, very ambitious, a little too OCD, and witty. Some of those aren’t good things at times. I love when we are just playing around in the summer. She’s so different…fun, but then when we are at school, she reminds me of why I can wait until we graduate. I admire those people who have options and do whatever they want even if they aren’t doing what they suppose to be doing. My best friend, Devin, tells me to suck it up, drink a scotch on the rocks, and just do what he does. Do all the things you want in a secret, tactful way , but he‘s a bastard enough for the both of us. I guess it works because I only discover what he does when he tells me. Normal though he’s my boy and knows where the good stuff and women are which are usually at Cary‘s house, our best bud since kindergarten. Devin too has an overbearing father, and Cary barely any at all. Besides being in the F.B.L.A., I’m also a football player. According to people behind my back, I’m the king of Darlington or rather king of the Darlings. Oh, I love sweet potatoes fries. I can survive on those alone while my mother is trying to lose the last ten pounds before the summer pool parties by filling the fridge up with lettuce. Don’t ask me why. I just do. Our chef makes the best. I was eating them when I saw the most beautiful, mysterious brown hair girl with the shortest mini silver gray dress on. She looked about my age….if only.



Favorite Show: TV rots the brain, but I secretly enjoy Lost and The Office



Favorite Band: bon Jovi, Fall out boy, John Mayer, Justin Timberlake, Timbaland



Dream Date: Natalie Portman or Scarlett Johansson ( I just got done watch The Other Boleyn Girl with Birdie again since she’s on this Kennedy kick-I’ve only met her once and I don’t see the big problem) Can’t I just have a threesome? Devin tells me it’s fun at first, but emotions are complicated if you get too deep.

© Copyright 2009 Victory (victory_84 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1525798-Christian-Kingston