*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1556453-My-Brilliant-Quotes
by Kristi
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1556453
Quotes, or sayings, I came up with...
Upon concluding I can no longer suffer the weight of the world, I have begrudingly decided to join the millions who are anti-depressed and have left far behind the notion of flying over the all elusive cuckoo's nest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I fear one of my feathers will be plucked, causing me to crash into the nest, wreaking havoc upon all the cuckoo's eggs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Happiness is a fantasy we create in order to divert from reality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


You know a smile is genuine when it can be seen in the eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I have all this time to think. Maybe too much time. What shall I think about? I could, perhaps, think about thinking. Ahh... think about thinking. What a novel idea. But, the more I think about it, the more I think I will pass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Smiles are the most precious and beautiful things in the world ~ next to a child. However, a smiling child is beyond priceless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I'm not as stupid as you would like for me to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


A smiling child does not share the wealth of the world, but IS the wealth of the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Happiness is just a word consisting of nine letters and false hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Where does happiness reside in a miserable world?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


We blanket ourselves in the lies of those we chastise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I feel guilty unless I continue to grieve for the pain another soul suffered while alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


By allowing ourselves to become wrapped in the hand of the finger that points at us, we become that finger that points at us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Getting out of the problem and into the solution undeniably diverts from all confusion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It's a shame this world is controlled by the egocentric, power hungry - no doubt leading us all to a premature destruction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Life altering events occur every second, but nobody knows when it's their turn to experience such an event until they are actually experiencing it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Small but somewhat frequent displays of affection are more cherished and more meaningful than large, rare ones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


True love can only flourish when in the presence of two willing hearts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


When asked if I was suicidal, I replied, "No. But I have seriously entertained the notion of flying over the cuckoo's nest where life is wonderful all the time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I am only thought of as wonderful by those as equally wonderful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Your level of inner strength during times of adversity defines your true character.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please forgive me if I am not everything you expected or hoped I would be. Then I will forgive you for wanting me to be someone different than who I am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please ask me if I am interested before you offer any opinions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Live yours. Let others live theirs. It is quite the simple concept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Aint nuttin better than to be able to warm someone's heart and make them smile!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If I don't get to sleep, I will never wake up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Sometimes we have to go with other people's flow rather than our own to keep a balanced harmony.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It is perfectly human to sometimes be blind to even the most obvious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Surround yourself with the colors of blue while breathing in and out the color of white. (Reflecting on the colors of meditation)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Fear is a make believe excuse that is given too much power over our true, inner insight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


By allowing your soul to freely fly, you strengthen the bond between it and your body. Never fear that it will leave you; it is you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If dieting was simple, there wouldn't be a name for it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



© Copyright 2009 Kristi (kristilove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1556453-My-Brilliant-Quotes