*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1572169-Behind-fabulous-masquerade
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1572169
Just a snippet of a guy's perception over sexual attraction;
Perhaps it was the smell of her hair or the somewhat provocative clothes she wore. But he wanted to avoid her because behind those dark eyes lay a person he didn’t want to get to know.

Yet, when she talked to him he couldn’t help but sneak glances at the attire that left him to imagination.

She always fiddled with her necklace, hands too close to her chest, displaying the confidence he seemed to lack.

He was immediately reminded of the nights their bodies were entwined, naked and wet. He remembered the moment of zenith when she was drawn to close her eyes and slightly open her mouth to let out one last moan and sigh.

Suddenly he found himself anxiously awaiting for her, so he pushed her away. There was no way he was going to lose his very hard earned peace of mind. And he knew her secret: she was desirable alright, yet never desired.
© Copyright 2009 SarahBracan (sarahinbrazil at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1572169-Behind-fabulous-masquerade