*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1593229-Ordeals-of-a-probationary-officer
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Young Adult · #1593229
A defence civilian officer on probation has to satisfy the sadist wife of boss
Mr. Samuel Thomas was barely twenty five years old when he was selected as a civilian defence officer. He was very happy as the career was more than what he could even dream of. He partied lavishly with his friends.

Soon Mr. Thomas received an apppointment letter directing him to join a defence establishment at Darjeeling in North Bengal (India). The letter made it clear that his appointment was subject to successful completion of period of probation of two years. He understood that this was a routine clause in the appointment letter.

On joining the unit at Darjeeling, he was introduced to officers and staff. He was also given a welcome in the officers mess. He was much impressed by life and environment in Defence Establishment. He liked taste of wine and delicious food, decency and decorum.

He was given charge of administration and establishment. The commanding Officer told him to prove his efficiency and utility to organization by his hard work. He made it clear that his services could be terminated at any time within the period of probation if he was not upto mark. Mr. Thomas promised that he would leave no stone unturned to give best performance and satisfy the seniors. .

Just two days after his appointment, he was told by a peon that Mrs. Paul, the commanding Officer's wife wanted to see him at her residence. He did not care. Next day, the Commanding Officer chided him for not complying with direction of his wife, Mrs. Paul. He was reminded of his terms of probation and he said, "sorry, sir'.

He went to commanding Officer's residence. He had already seen Mrs. Paul at officers' mess. She shouted at Mr. Thomas, saying how he dared to defy her. He dared to say that he was a government servant and not personal attendant of some one's wife. Mrs.Paul got furious and shouted that he would not be able to continue in service if he defied her. She affirmed in no uncertain terms that she was the boss and his continuance in service depended on her.

Mrs. Paul would frequently call him and give directions for performing her domestic jobs like purchase of groceries, painting of house, getting furniture from military engineering service. She would even slap him for any annoyance.

One day she just hinted that some electric bulbs and tube lights needed replacement and the walls had to be repainted. He passed on her requirement to the concerned personnel.

After a week, she called him again. she said, "You are good for nothing fellow. Still old furniture has not been replaced. The lights not yet replaced. You can't get even such small things done. I wonder how you manage things in your office." At this Mr. Thomas told her that he depended on staff and thus he was not at fault. Mrs. Paul shouted ; "shut up, worhless bastard. See how I manage." She phoned the quarterrmaster, who told her that Mr. Thomas had not pursued the matter and if he had been personally told, things would have been done.

Mrs. Paul told Samuel Thomas that he proved himself worthless and she would spare him no longer. She directed him to the inner room. She opened a cupboard. Thomas was surprised to see there a cane, whip and tawsie. Awefully, he wondered what these were for. Seeing his astonishment, she told that him that she used the cane on her step sons and step daughters who were of the same age as him. She said, "You are like my son. I want you to do well. I will correct you fully." Then, she asked him to leave.

Samuel Thomas wondered what she meant by "You are like my son" though she was quite young. Also she hinted that the cane was used on her step sons and step daughters, who were grown up. and of the same age as Thomas. .

Sameuel Thomas got two days short leave from his unit and enjoyed holiday trip to some nearby places. When he returned, he got a message that Mrs. Paul wanted to see him immediately. He rushed to her. She shouted at him. "You silly bastard. How you left the place without asking me first." Samuel Thomas protested that he had taken leave properly. she said' "I shall not spare the cane. Had I not told you are like my son. Now I shall teach you lesson."

She directed him to the inner room. She ordered him to remove all his clothes. He was feeling very awkward.Hesitatingly, he removed his shirt and vest. she tied his hands. Then she unzipped his trousers. Thomas protested. "Madam, Why you are removing my undergarments and trousers. This is so shameful and disgusting." Mrs. Paul ignored him and removed the trousers and underpant. She said," You fool ! Now you will taste the bite of cane on your butts and learn the lesson that you must always obey your bosses's wife. Also, address me as Mom. You are just my son. What is shame in standing nude before mom. "

She fetched a cane. The first stroke of cane on his nude butts made a red mark. He cried in pain.Mrs. Paul was thrilled. She gave some more strokes. On each stroke, Thomas cried in pain. She gave him fifty strokes. Each stroke gave him untold pain. His butts got red and were full of acute pain.She arrogantly said that he must not forget even for a moment that she was the boss.

She then directed him to lie on bed. she came back wearing nothing. She fondled his nude and pained butts. He said, weeping. "what sort of mom you are. You gave me severe caning and now want me to fuck you."

Mrs. Paul said' "You are too simpleton. You are my toy only. I am delighted to cane bare male butts, kiss and fondle the crimson red bottoms and get fucked. In fact, I am fucking you. As long as I am at the station, I shall use you as a toy. I shall cane your butts and fuck you. Understand:

Thomas "Yes Mom. Now I understand you are love cruelty. You are delighted in caning my helpless butts. I shall complete my probabtion only if I satrisfy your sadism. You are the real boss. I shall be always your favourite toy. Even after probation, you will be my dominant mom."

Thereafter, Mr Thomas would visit her more frequently and willingly give her excuses for her sadism. He would do anything to annoy her.. She would tie him and use the cane unsparingly. He had also enjoyed the caning and spanking. Now he was a complete masochist. Even after completion of period of probabtion, his bottoms would be eager for spanking.
© Copyright 2009 gulshan kumar (gkajmani at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1593229-Ordeals-of-a-probationary-officer