*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1622421-Aiming-to-the-Point
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #1622421
Descriptive writing can be as erotic as seeing the flesh...
Things were beginning to change in Abigail’s life.

Her “9 to 5" job had become more than a bore. There were days that she couldn’t imagine entering the doors and typing one more correction, no matter how entertaining the content was. Being an editor was not all that the outside world imagined, correcting others words tended to squash creativity in the best of writers; hers included. It had been years since she had an article published, or a line quoted. Her mind was blank and it was effecting other aspects of her life.

Looking in the mirror that morning, she puzzled at the reflection looking back at her. Who was this woman? Where did she come from? What color were her eyes and what was she wearing?
Travis suddenly wrapped his muscular arms around her bathrobe clad torso;
“Good Morning, Kitten... little too tense this morning? You were awfully quiet...”
She turned, nuzzling his neck and murmured something that sounded something like an apology.
“And what is with this thing? You haven’t worn this thing since I moved in?” He tugged at the collar of the terrycloth bathrobe.
“I’m cold”
“Really? I can warm you up again... You know I have it in me...” He grinned as he glanced down at the obvious excitement there.
“I’ll be late for work. Maybe later” She watched his perfectly tight ass wander back into their shared bedroom, wondering if he’d handle it himself... almost wishing she cared.


Will you accept this buddy request from Jman?

What was that? Her AimPro was always on so that writers could have instant access to her every waking moment, sometimes even sleeping ones. But in over five years had she ever seen a question like the one that had popped up on her screen. Should she? Looking at the question her heartbeat quickened and her fingers began to tremble. Probably just an underwriter taking over for the ghost I had been dealing with... but why am I so excited...? She click “Yes” as Tammy the Pain appeared around the edge of the cubicle.
“Gail! Did you hear? I got the King account! Oh My God! Can you believe it? And you have been here so long compared to me!” The Blonde Boobs bounced away as she proceeded to tell everyone else in the office her good fortune.
“I hope you choke on it... and him!” She fought down her anger, even knowing that the so called “writer” preferred to act out his stories than actually write words to paper.
“And my name is Abigail, not Gail... Not that you care...”


Jman: Abby?

This buddy knew her name? ‘Yes?’

‘Was wondering if u’d say yes... ‘

‘Who r u?’

‘Someone that knows what u need’

‘Male or female?’

‘Male’

‘Do I know u?’

‘Perhaps... would u like to? I can make your life very interesting’

‘I could use that... how do u know me?’

‘It’s not important... do u trust me?’

‘How can I trust someone I do not know? Haven’t seen?’

‘I could leave...’

Abigail looked at the exchange of words between her and the unknown male at the other end of the cables linking the two computers... What should she do? She was so bored...

‘Please don’t go...’

‘I won’t. Care to chat?’

‘Chat? Define...’

‘What r u wearing beneath the black pencil skirt and grey button down blouse?’

What the hell! Abigail stood and looked around the office. Everyone was hard at work editing someone else’s writing. No one had raised their head or appeared to be looking her way.

‘I don’t know what u mean’

‘Yes you do... tell me’

Her fingers trembled as she began to type; 'eh... i don't know...'

'yes you do... and you're dieing for someone to notice'

He was right she thought. No matter what she wore, Travis only wanted her when he did, not to pleasure her. It had started off a lot better when they first met... but now...

Her trembling fingers began to type,
‘deep purple demi bra, matching bikini panties, thigh highs...’

‘Ahhhh... beautiful imagery... are you wearing the black pumps or the grey with the bows?’

‘Uh... grey... how do you know about those?’

‘Trust me’

‘Uh, ok...’

‘Is it chilly in there?’

As a matter of fact, it was and the front of her sweater revealed the same, but probably would have looked the same even if it was 85 degrees in there...

‘Could be...’

‘Are you excited?’

‘Very...’

‘Good, you could use some excitement in your life. Some uncertainty...’

‘I’m soooo bored... Even Travis isn’t doing it for me anymore’

woa... did she really just send that!? Maybe Travis was at the end of all this... He could be so terribly jealous...

‘I know... you’ve been very quiet lately’

Quiet? Was this a neighbor? She used to be very vocal...

‘Abby... go with this... me... don’t worry yourself with who I am... I would never hurt you’

‘K’

‘You look incredible today.’

‘Same as yesterday, same as tomorrow’

‘No... you are an incredibly sexy Kitten that needs to be petted.’

An electric jolt shot from her eyes as she read down to make her incredibly moist.

‘I could use some attention...’

‘Bet you could... I’ll be back later.’ and he signed off.

No! What the hell! Where did he go? Her heart was racing and her panties wet and he signed off? What the hell! She started at the Aim bar in disbelief. What the hell was that?



Driving home Abigail squirmed in the driver's seat as she replayed the Aim conversation. She was so wet, and the lace was scratching her in such delicate areas...she longed to pull over to at least remove them... once home, she pulled into the carport, removed the panties and placed them in her bag. That feels so much better.

"Travis?"

"Yeah in here."

She walked to the kichen wondering why she didn't smell dinner. He always had dinner waiting for her since their schedules were so different. What was waiting for her in the kitchen instead, made her heart jump.

"What or should I say Who is this?" she whispered as her eyes traveled across the broud chest and down....

"Oh you mean Reay? Isn't he a doll? He's in the shoot tonight..."

"And the shoot involves you to bring him home?"

"Nope. Just an added pleasure." Travis turned and kissed Reay's cheek. Abby advanced the few feet between them, extending her hand, "I'm Abigail, it's very nice to meet you." Reay met her hand, and raised it to his lips, a small smile playing across his face as he kissed the back of her hand.

"Very nice to finally meet you... Travis and I have been discussing dinner... would you like a glass of Merlot while we get things started?"

"Yes, that would be nice."

She sipped at the wine while watching Travis and Reay prepare their meal. The steak smelled heavenly and made her stomache grumble as they seared. She had forgotten that she had missed lunch, and now the wine was tickling her brain.

"So when is the shoot tonight?"

Reay answered, "Not until 11, but we need to be there around 9, the women at 8... but it's just across town and they're sending a car for us."

"Any plans until then?"

Travis turned, smiling slyly, "We thought that we might unwind a bit... kick the shoes off... loosen the ties.. Want to help with that?"

(i)Hmmmm... that sounded quite interesting... "I could use a bit of that myself..." Abby lowered her eyes to see that both men were already quite aroused. This could get interesting...

She walk over behing Reay and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, reaching for his tie, "Let me help you with that." She could smell his expensive after shave as she leaned in closer. Her nipples were hard under the soft fabric of the sweater as her chest pressed against Reay's back. "You smell wonderful." She gently loosened the knot, and then the top and next button, revealing a portion of his throat to her. His Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed, his eyes closed. He was the perfect height for her, unlike Travis who was a bit taller. The aroma of steaks and aftershave combined with the merlot was intoxicating. She leaned in and licked the side of his throat.

"Mmmm, that feels extraordinary..."

"You taste the same..." Her heart was pounding in her ears as she felt, more than heard Travis approaching from the side. His tie was ascue, his eyes sparkling. He reached out and touched her hair and his touch made her jump, her head snapping up to see his face.

"Travis! I..." He cut her thought off as he kissed her with so much passion that it made her knees almost buckle. She felt his left hand cup her bottom, squeezing gently. She felt Reay turn in her arms, his hand reaching for her other cheek. Instead it land on the back of her thigh, as the side of her skirt had ridden up as Travis had grabbed her.

"Am I detecting the absence of a certain garment?" His hand slide further up, fingers dancing. Abby's mind couldn't compute as his fingers touched the very moist folds hidden beneath her skirt. "Wonderfully warm and inviting..." His fingers dipped as she moaned into Travis's mouth. He pulled back, smiling.

"Enjoying yourself? You said maybe later... I guess that was a 'yes' ?" She nodded her head slightly.




more to come....















© Copyright 2009 KittenClaws (kittenclaws at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1622421-Aiming-to-the-Point