*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1626543-Love-in-a-new-form
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · LGBTQ+ · #1626543
Ally has always loved Ryan but he's unfaithful, and one night turns her life around.
I walked hand in hand with Ryan down the stairs of our school and to the forest around the corner. I was happier then ever with him and smiled up at his piercing blue gray eyes and his brown ear length hair, as we sat down I laid my head down against his chest my Straight brownish gold hair falling on my shoulders. He wrapped his arm around my waist and we sat there happily. I looked up at him looking down at me and I leaned up and kissed him passionately like I had many times before, but he just wasn't interested.
"What's wrong Ry?" I asked.
"Nothin hun, just tired I guess."
"You sure that's all?"
"Yeah I stayed up to late last night."
"Ok, if your sure."
He leaned down kissing me, "Yeah I'm sure."
I giggled as he carefully bit my lower lip. He stood up quickly and grabbed his bag. I looked at him confused as he didn't say a word.
"What's wrong, I thought we were having fun?" I said pouting a little.
"We were, but I'm late."
"For what it's a Friday night and you and me have a date."
"I'm sorry I gotta go." He said turning and leaving without a hug or kiss.
I picked up my bag and turned to walk through the small town to go home. It was colder than I had realized and I shivered as I walked. I looked into my fav restaurant, Jack's, just in time to see Ryan and Elaina sneak into a back booth and start making out. I stood paralyzed watching I stood there and slowly he looked up and our eyes locked, if there was any doubt it wasn't him it vanished as I stared into the gray eyes I had just minutes ago been looking lovingly into. Tears poured out of my eyes and he jumped up to chase after me. I just ran my slim figure and track legs kept me far ahead of him. I turned every corner sharply and dodged into the forest going straight to my spot in the forest.
I put my head in hands and wept quietly not wanting to be heard. But I heard foot steps behind me anyway.
"Go away jack ass!" I said.
"You don't even know me how can you say that?" It was a soft milky voice definitely a girl about my age.
"I'm sorry I just caught my boyfriend cheating and I thought you were him." I said trying to keep my tears back as I turned around and saw her blonde hair and brown eyes in the moon light..
"I'm sorry that must really suck...You want one?" she said holding up two bottles of beer.
"Normally I'd say no, but what the hell I need one. By the way I'm Ally." I said taking the beer.
"Beca." she said drinking the beer.
"Cool," we sat in silence then we talked about Ryan and then she pulled two more out of the trunk of the tree her secret stash. Then all over the sudden like a magnet we were pulled together and we were kissing not a peck but a passionate one we sat there making out and feeling each other's every curve before the cold pulled us apart.
"Well...I didn't know I was a lesbian." she said.
"Neither did I, you wanna just say it was the beer?"
"Yeah for now." she said reaching her hand into my pocket pulling out my phone "but here's my number."
"Thanks but who said we couldn't have fun for now."
"Exactly." she said lifting my head to hers and kissing me.
*******************
I woke up the next morning in my bed feeling bummed. I remembered the break up, but it took awhile to remember Beca. Being sober I still liked the idea of being with her as more than a friend. I pulled my phone out and checked the time it was noon probably ok to call her.
It rang twice then she answered " It's Beca what do you need?"
"Hey um...it's Ally..."
"Awesome I was just about to give up hope on you calling me."
"Ok so any clue how you feel about last night?"
"It was one of the best of my life...I turned into a lesbian."
"So any chance you want to meet up and talk?"
"Of course how about in an hour in front of Jack's?"
"Yeah sure. See you then."
"Ok I can't wait."
I closed my cell phone and went to jump in the shower. I came out and did my make up and brushed my teeth and put on a pair of gray skinny jeans, a white long sleeve shirt, and my fav purple hoodie. Then told my mom bye and walked to Jack's. I Smiled as I saw Beca outside the door and she smile a bright one back. I took her hand and we walked inside.
"Just the girl I wanted to see." Ryan said coming over to me "I'm sorry you really are the one for me, I won't ever look at another girl again."
"That's nice I'm taken."
"By who?" he said out raged.
"Me." Beca said showing him our hands.
"Oh yeah right, Ally is straighter then a line."
"Oh really? Then why would I do this?" I said turning to Beca frenched kissed her.
"Nice act Ally, but I don't believe it for a second."
"Too bad for you." I said walking to a table and sat across from Beca.
© Copyright 2009 Eli Spirit (eli_spirit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1626543-Love-in-a-new-form