*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1627324-Omnisitters-part-two
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #1627324
omnisitters, part two, thing. read it.
Susan helped me off the bench and out the door. This place was an absolute maze. We went around so many corners and up two flights of stairs.

I followed her down yet another hallway to another door. This one pink with a nameplate that was too high and scripty to read.

She opened it and rows of beds revealed themselves to me.

The beds all had two girls sitting on them. The younger girl was having her hair brushed by the older one. Many of the little girls were falling asleep.

One bed was vacant of the little girl. Only an older girl sat there. She had long honey blonde hair and it flowed flawlessly over her shoulders as she combed it with her fingers.

Supernurse steered me over to the bed.

“Daphne, this is Charity. She is your charge. It is your duty look out for her.” Supernurse then leant in and whispered under the misconception that I couldn’t hear.

“She is very nervous and resisted at first. She seems to respond to tough love as well and regular love, so if she is rude, do not hesitate in disciplining her.”

I was still staring at her in awe. She was so uber-pretty.

Supernurse left my bedside and I was still staring at her.

“Hi, Charity. I’m Daphne.”

“I like your hair.” I said shyly, and she smiled.

“Thank you!” she exclaimed, then patted the bed.

“Sit down, you look tired. I like yours too.”

I blushed.

“I don’t, the chick- I mean, the lady cut too much off.” My hair was still really long.

I sat down and Daphne reached for the hairbrush. She was gentle and used her fingers as well as the brush.

“Don’t worry about using slang around me, I’ve never picked up the way they talk here.”

“Oh, good, someone else normal.”

“I haven’t been here very long. And I still get scared. Are you frightened? She whispered.

“Y-Yes.”

“Everyone is scared from time to time. The only difference is, you’ve got me to look out for you now.”

I smiled.

“I’ve always wanted a big sister.” I said.

She smiled too.

“And I wanted a little one. And now I’ve got one.”

“What did Nurse Susan mean responding to tough love and stuff?” I asked.

“In this place, your monitors are the ones who get to punish you if you’re bad.” Said Daphne.

I rolled my eyes.

“You’re not going to spank me whenever I swear, are you?” I asked. And Daphne laughed.

“I’ve had that done to me too many times to do it to someone else.”

“You mean, you swear too?” I asked.

“Fuck, yes!” she said, grinning. “What did you do, to ‘respond to tough love’?”

“Oh, in the exam I called Supernurse a bitch and a needle-addict cause she said summat I didn’t like… so the Doctor smacked my ass a couple of times and I said I was sorry… so I guess she was pleased with the results.”

She laughed at me.

“Okay, one, Supernurse?” she asked.

“Fitting, huh?” I asked.

“Most def.” she said. “Two, what did she say?”

“She said something about bad things happening to ‘naughty’ girls because I didn’t want a bunch on needles jabbed in my backside.”

“Okay… and Three, which Doctor?”

“Mario.” I said.

“No way!” she said, and stopped brushing my hair. I turned to face her.

“Yeah, why?”

“Dur, he’s nice… and fine.”

I laughed.

“And my male-monitor.”

Her mouth dropped open.

“You lucky bitch!” she exclaimed, unluckily for her, a random nurse was walking past and heard her swear at me.

“Daphne, dear, that is no way to talk to your Little sister!” and the nurse grabbed Daphne’s hand and slapped it. The nurse left and I burst out laughing!

“Yup, I’m a lucky bitch.”

Just then, Another, more scary looking nurse started to ring a bell, and the girls started moving.

“That’s the bedtime bell.” Said Daphne and she hugged me.

“Goodnight, little sis.” We both got of the bed, which had a lovely patchwork quilt on it. Daphne peeled down the covers and motioned for me to get inside.

I did. It was warm. But something was missing…

Just then, Naomi entered the room and scanned the room.

She hurried over to my bed and set something on my lap.

It was teddy.

“Thanks.” I said.

She nodded and said

“You’re welcome.”

Daphne kissed the top of my head.

“Sleep well. I’ll see you tomoz and show you around the place.” and left the room.

All the little girls started to pray along with a nurse at the head of the room.

It felt nice, for once… it felt strange to be happy away from home, but it was nice nonetheless.

The lights were turned out and the girls lay their heads down.

We all slept long into the night and the following morning.

I had good dreams.

Which is bloody surprising considering the circumstances.

I was in a completely new place, run entirely, from what I could tell, by nurses. Mario, who was my new male monitor, liked to call me ‘Little one,’ carry me everywhere, and spanked me whenever I swore.

My Female-Monitor also swore like a sailor, she had beautiful hair that I was devising a plan to steal, and she liked me, as far as I could tell.

Well, I had some allies, and some enemies as far I was concerned… like I said before, Supernurse was going to be an obstacle. And yes. she proved a powerful enemy.



The way I woke up can only be described as unconventional. I can tell you, waking up to about twenty little girls peering at you is not exactly a pleasant way to go about it.

“Is she awake?” one whispered.

“No, she’s snoring…” said another. And I wasn’t snoring, because I was fully awake and listening to them.

“Yes, She’s awake and no, she doesn’t snore.” I said, sitting up and yawning.

Some of the littler girls jumped back.

“I’m not that scary, am I?” I asked one of the girls who looked about my age. She shook her head.

“Don’t any of you talk?” I asked.

“They’re just scared they’ll get into trouble if they talk to you.” Piped up a voice. A new girl joined the group. She had long orange plaits, was literally covered in freckles and was lying down on the bed to the right of mine.

“Don’t be scared guys… she’s more scared than you are.” She swaggered over and stretched herself out on my bed.

“Think about it…” she said. “She’s only new, they bring her here, shove her in a nightgown, show her a bed and that’s it…” she looked at her fingernails.

“Then, she wakes up to you lot staring at her and accusing her of snoring… What the frig do you think she’s going to be like?” the girl turned her head to look up at me.

“Piper.” She said, extending an arm.

I pulled her up from her lying down position. She giggled and lay back down.

“Charity.” I said. Giving her my hand, which she grabbed and pulled me down.

“Char, I think we’re going to get along just fine.” And she high fived me.



Well, I had a friend. That was better now that I didn’t just have teddy for company. I found myself downstairs, worrying that I didn’t have any clean clothes, but I noticed all the other kids were still wearing pygmies. And when I sat down at a table to have breakfast, a nurse came over to me and handed me a bundle. Clothes. Oh dear… now I had my very own replica of Naomi’s bonnet. I would never, ever, ever, in a MILLION years, wear it in view of others.

Breakfast was okay… I guess. I sat next to Piper. Which turned out to be a very fitting name cause she talked a mile a minute.

“What do we do after brekkie?” I asked, still eating. People eat their toast with a knife and fork here! Weird-ass.

“What day is it?” she asked through a mouthful of egg.

“Friday.” I said. “Why?” I asked, and Piper chuckled at me.

“Cause you’ve still got time to rack up the points…” she said and laughed some more.

“Rack? Points?” I asked.

“Yeah.” She said. “Sunday is our so called punishment day.” She said. “If you did anything bad in the week, your male-monitor gets to take you into the dorm and…” and she laughed. Again.

“Oh Shit…” I said. Some little girl’s heads turned and looked at me. One of them looked as if he was bursting to tell on me.

“Doing stuff like that’ll get you at least a ten-minuter.”

“I can’t take much more of this spanking!” I cried. “Fuck!”

“Who’s your monitor, Char?” she asked.

“Mario.” I said, still angrily.

She laughed more.

“What the frig is so funny?!” I asked.

“…Mario!” she burst out, having a laughing spaz-attack. “You’re fucked, man!”

“Yes, I’m already aware of what he’s capable of.”

“Oh… it’ll be all right.” She said, and sat up fast, as if she had a great idea.

“Mine’s name is Ethan and him and Mario are best friends and they always do their ‘punishing’ in the beds next to each other’s.” she said… pretending to be wise.

“Tell you what, I’ll be unconscionably naughty, and then we’ll be punished together! ITS BRILLIANT!” she cried.

“Hold on, what have you done so far?” she asked.

“I called Nurse Susan a bitch, a needle junkie and Supernurse… then I told her to leave me the fuck alone… and before I even got here I refused to go with them and called Naomi crazy and a bunch or other shizz… Mario hadda carry me out to the car.” I said, and she whistled.

“Okay, I’ll have to be bloody bad.” She turned to our mini-audience that was the little girls and boys in front of us.

“Tell on us, will you?” she asked.

“For what, Piper?” one girl asked innocently.

“For swearing and being general rude fuckers.” She said. The little girl’s eyes widened.

“Nurse Naomi!” she called and jumped out of her seat. “They swore!”

Oh shit.

“Are you positive they won’t just punish us now?” I whispered.

“Yep.” She said, nodding.

She was right, Naomi just gave us stern looks and went on nursing a baby.

“See?” she asked.

“Yeah.”

And we went back to eating our breakfast.

© Copyright 2009 LunacyCerulean (lunacycerulean at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1627324-Omnisitters-part-two