*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1638602-Expectations
Rated: ASR · Other · Other · #1638602
This is a random thought that I have come accross and played with in my mind as I wrote.
The world is a puzzle of everything we endure and everything that we overcome as with life its self is causing the in-discrepancy of those around us we begin to fall forward in a vanity of self worth and allow us to move forward in a sense of pure free fall all those that watch among the crowds also listen to the worlds greatest sounds and allow us to know the feeling of a true life through those that we can only dream of actually becoming.

The world slowly spins we begin to move faster as our hearts race to catch one another and allow us to understand that the adherence to the ways life once were are no longer those that we can follow which in turns forces us to evolve in a scene of divine splendor.

The second my eyes feel like they have completed a section of their life I begin to feel a weightlessness on my heart that is almost like a floating feeling… as though love is showering over the top of me and brining me to the brink of emotional understanding and absolute even though I do not understand all topics that are shown to me.

Given the instability of the human emotions it is only a matter of time before we come complacent and allow our selves to fall in love with the technology that we once sought to have control over this in turn will allow us to become weaker as we move forward in the next generations of the world and will also come a lapse in judgment.

Can you feel the passion that flows through your own heart or does it require you to feel those around you to understand all those that are with you? I do not understand all those that are around me nor do I understand my self to the extent that I can call my self totally complete it is rather a complexing matter to understand if you are a whole being or if you are just a mirror of something that has never existed in the first place.

And so the storm begins as we rage forward our desires become more complete every step we take becoming less and less visible as we travel into the horizons of those that have trailed along the same path before us.
© Copyright 2010 Desteration (kelsarn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1638602-Expectations