*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1641502-Character-Profiles-Moonstar
Rated: E · Chapter · Fantasy · #1641502
A profile of my character Moonstar
Character Profiles Moonstar

         Moonstar- The first in command of Nore, but also the most strict.  Her element is air and her sign is the star, and she is the second oldest of her kin. (Norean)
         Moonstar is much like her other sisters in traits, but it remains unknown the ‘animals’ she has coursing through her veins as she usually remains in a red wolf, two legged form.  Rarely will she change into the form of a red wolf, and by red wolf I mean that her hair and fur is reddish, her eyes are brown though.  Her hair is long and she ties the parts back that would be considered bangs, behind her head, leaving a small ponytail over the rest of her loose free hair.  In two legged form, she has what seems to be a tied sash on her tail where it connects to her, and the two silver ribbons wave around her tail stopping where the tip ends.
She will never be caught dead without her staff and will always be wearing a long elegant dress with layers of cloth to bring out much more detail and beauty.  She only releases her white feathered wings, witch are larger than any of her sister and have a boatload more feathers.  However, she does not use her wings to fly, she floats or levitates, but only when needed, such as in a fight.  The bottom of her dress blows around as though the wind keeps her up, but if she’s up there, you know it can’t be good.
She does not reveal if she even has crystals like Sheru does, but her staff has a large one at the top.  It’s shaped like a crescent moon and is attached to the wood a little ways away from the bottom point so it curves more.  This crystal is cut so it has many diamond shapes all over it, so if light reflects off of it, it looks even better.  However, it is believed that it is the Oricastas crystal has much more power in that one alone than all of Sherus combined.  It is rumored that the crystal itself makes three gem star shapes revolve around it, as the planets do to the sun, or a moon to a planet.  The three gems are a Ruby, Safire and Topaz, representing the three main elements, fire, ice, and lightning.
         Moonstar commands respect from all to whom she comes in contact with, even if they don’t even know who she is.  Moonstar is the type of person who is always serious, this is because she runs Nore solely by herself, even though her brother Moonlight is in the castle 98% of the time.  Moonstar deals with the war between them and the demons, along with trying to keep Nores Reflection in line, as well as deal with whatever pops up on Nore.  Sometimes she is called upon to help outsiders with there situations as well.  Thus, explains the cranky-ness.

         I chose this name because the moon and stars are mainly the dominate things you’ll see at night if it’s not cloudy.  The moon is a whole other land mass, while all the stars suggest endless possibilities.
         Codename: Usuakari
© Copyright 2010 ♥ Lady Lish (lish-sheru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1641502-Character-Profiles-Moonstar