*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1641507-Character-Profiles-Lonewolf
Rated: E · Chapter · Fantasy · #1641507
Profile of Lonewolf
Character Profiles Lonewolf

         Lonewolf- Is the third in command of Nore, but is only the second most distrustful one of her family.  Her element is lightning and her sign is the cloud, she is the sixth oldest of her kin. (Norean)
         Lonewolf is a black wolf and dragon; for those are the only two ‘animal’ forms she’ll take.  Whenever wings are involved, they are those of a dragon, and for very special occasions, she’ll make three layers of a smaller, less detailed dragon-like wings appear.  These wings are much more suited for speed, not only through air, but also in water.  Her hair is always black, and when she’s not wearing a bandana, you can see that she has bangs, and she likes to hang fangs or feathers off of them.  She also normally has dragon-like horns on her head, but only when she wants.  She also likes to have a choker type thing close to where her tail attaches to her, its metal spikes and has three chains coming off of it and at the length of her tail; the chains connect to diamond-like spikes, where every corner is deadly sharp.  She can whip her tail at her enemies and make them bleed three times more than one ordinary shot would do.  She too does not show if she has crystals or not, but she has red eyes, and sharp black claws.  Even in wolf form, she’ll more than likely have spikes going all the way down her back, and she’s always ready for a fight.
         A tomboy by nature, she hates girly things.  You’ll only ever see her in a fighting outfit, usually something bad ass and shows just how dangerous she can be.  Most of her outfits contain teeth of the enemies she vanquished.  Chrystal gets on her nerves all the time, and it’s truly amazing that she’s still living.  No matter what Lonewolf does, Chrystal always comes around to bother her.
         Lonewolf is quick with backtalk, and will rarely; not stand up to Moonstar.  Everyone quickly learns that she is blunt, and speaks everything that’s on her mind.  Though she is this way, she is very loyal and will fight for justice when injustice rises.  Her main weapon of choice is a scythe, on top of the larger curved blade lies a dragon head, its mouth is opened and is spitting out fire that is etched onto the blade itself.  On the bottom there’s a smaller curved blade going the opposite way, this one hosts a wolf head sticking its tongue out which is the blade.  Lonewolf will sometimes use duel swords as well, nothing really special about them though, she keeps the sheaths crossing each other like an X on her back.  As well as a cross bow, it’s claimed that she has unlimited arrows on her whenever she puts on her quiver.

         I chose Lonewolf because she acts just like it.  She wants no help from anyone, and she has little respect for any order of command anywhere.
         Codename: Shinya
© Copyright 2010 ♥ Lady Lish (lish-sheru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1641507-Character-Profiles-Lonewolf