*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1656803-Love-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by MTerry
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1656803
man and woman meet.
As the sun shines in through the window and the birds are singing outside, she wakes up. She wakes up to find a single dark red rose next to her. She brings the rose close to her nose and takes in the aroma. As she gets out of bed she sees a trail of rose petals leading into the bathroom. On the mirror there’s a note and it state, “Good Morning My Love, I hope you have a wonderful day. I will be thinking of you. I’ll see you tonight. I love you.” She smiles and gets ready for a quick shower. She takes her time to get ready, puts on her make-up and a nice black pair of slacks with a blue low cut shirt. She walks to the bed and smells the rose again. She makes the bed and puts the rose in a vase next to her side of the bed along with the note that he left.

As the day goes by she thinks of him and what he means to her. It’s lunchtime and the phone rings. She answers with a smile and hello. He’s on the other line; as she hears his voice her smile gets bigger and bigger, she laughs. He’s had a rough morning and wanted to hear her voice. She tells him, Things will get better. I have a special dinner planned for us tonight. Make sure you have a good lunch.” He laughs, smile and they say I love you and hang up. She goes to the store to buy the special items for tonight’s dinner.

He’s at work wondering what kind of special dinner they will have. You see this is not the first time that she’s prepared a special dinner. To him, every dinner is special. She’s cooked roast beef, chicken, fish, and many other dishes. They’ve had candle light dinners, picnic dinners in the middle of the living room, they even had dinner at a park, and dinner by the lakeside watching the sunset. His daydream gets interrupted by a solider who wants to leave the army.

The solider has been married for 2 years and he has two children, a boy and a girl. The solider explains that he has been having problems with his wife. He found out that his wife was having an affair with his best friend. His best friend could not live with the guilt that he and others have slept with Jezebel. Jezebel could not stand the idea of being without a man next to her evening during wartime. Jezebel had laid in bed with too many men to name. But Tom wanted to get out of the Army and work on his marriage. He loves his wife despite the affairs.

Edward gave Tom several options other than getting out of the Army. “There’s always counseling,” he said. Tom rejected every idea; he wanted to get his wife away from so many men, especially men in uniform. At this point Edward was very happy and counting his blessings that his wife was devoted to him.

Maria walks out of the house and gets into her candy apple red mustang. She puts the top down and as she drives, the wind gently blows her hair. She arrives at the cleaners and picks up her husband’s uniform and heads off to the grocery store. As she walks in the store, she sees fresh roses and reminders her of this morning. She puts two dozen red roses and two dozen white roses in her baskets. She continues to shop and then heads home.

Maria arrives home and puts the uniforms in the closet and starts to get ready for the special dinner. Edward is now facing the fact that he’s loosing a good solider. He starts the paper work and walks Tom through everything that will happen.

It’s now late afternoon and Maria is putting on the final touches. Edward is looking forward to going home. He had a rough day, paperwork was misplaced, a solider was quitting, and another solider was written up. Edward walks across the parking lot and runs into some buddies and invite him to a drink. Edward respectfully declines the offer. He can only think of his beautiful Maria, waiting at home.

Edward arrives home and sees a note on the door. The outside of the door reads, “Open the letter before you unlock the door.” So Edward reads the letter. “Dear Edward,
I remember the first day we met. I remember our first date and from that moment I fell in love with you. Life got in the way for so many years, but somehow we found our way back to each other. You have gone through so much and worked so hard to get to where you are. I love you more than words can say, so please come in and let me show you how much I love thee. As you walk in the door, do not turn on the lights. This will be an evening to remember.”

Edward unlocks the door and walks in to see the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. Her face is glowing and the lights from the candles enhance the glow. She’s wearing short French maids uniform with a smile on her face. She takes him by the hand and leads him to the couch. She gives him a kiss on the lips and holds his face in her soft gentle hands. She kisses the back of his neck and ears, followed by kissing on the lips. Slowly she takes off his uniform and leads him to the bathroom where the bathtub is full of bubble bath. She gives him a sponge bath and dries his body off. She gives him a robe and leads him to the bedroom.

The bedroom is full of rose petals; everywhere you look you see red and white rose petals. He sits on the edge of the bed and she blindfolds him. In her soft, sweet gentle and smooth voice she tells him to sit in the middle of the bed. She goes into the kitchen and brings out a tray of goodies. He can smell fruit and other things, but he’s not sure what it is. Maria put the tray on the nightstand while she tires his hands to the headboard. She kisses every part of his body starting with his lips. She gives him a taste of strawberries and cream followed by sip of champagne. She teases him with a small piece of watermelon, pineapple, apple, more strawberries, cucumber, melon, and grapes. She also gives him a cracker with a piece of smoke salmon, a piece of cheese and more champagne. She puts a strawberry in her mouth and feed it to him, he kisses her. He wants more and she tells him, “wait a little longer.”


She unties his hands from the headboard and takes of the blindfold. Edward sees his Maria in stalkings, three-inch heels and her hair hanging down her shoulder. He sees the bedroom lit by candles and roses everywhere. He can smell her perfume, Chanel No 5. He walks over to her and with his strong jet gentle left hand moves the hair away from her ear. She tilts her head to the left. He lips come down and kiss the back of the ear and around the neck to the other side. As he blows into her ear, she feels goose bumps down her back and lets out a big sigh…. Ahhhhhh. Her heart is skipping a beat and butterflies are going everywhere. They are united into one and the rhythm of their hearts sound like the ocean waves hitting the sand as the ripples come to an end. Maria feels so light headed that she could fly right now. He continues to kiss the back of her ear and next because he knows the pleasure that she gets. Her soul and her mind have left her body, she’s going through an out of body experience. She can feel his body pressing next to hers. She can feel him getting harder and harder. He turns her to face him and gives her a passionate kiss. It’s a kiss that she sees big, bright, multi color, and beautiful fireworks.

He unties the back of her French maid uniform; he sees her off white corset. The sight of her soft and smooth breast causes him to hear a Barry White singing in the background. He can see how it shapes her waist like an hourglass. He lifts her into his arms and carries to the bed. She has his arms around his neck and they embrace in another kiss. Maria and Edward enjoying kissing, more they do it, the more they fall in love. He lays her on the bed and gets a rose from the nightstand. He runs the rose up and down her body. He kisses her on the neck and goes down to her chest. He kisses her arms and works his way down to her thigh. He kisses the inside of her thigh and it sends chills down her body. Her back arches as he continues to kiss her. She lets out, “OH Edward.”
He takes the robe off and kisses her breast. He spreads her legs and goes down on her. He can taste her sweet juices and she lets out a scream of release. He can’t have enough of her; her scent is memorizing. He is hypnotized by her sweet, floral smell. Every taste that he has of her is like biting into a sweet delicious red apple, he just can’t have enough. By this time she has release an orgasm like never before. Her body goes into chills that are multiplying and her body is loosing control.

He is so hard but he’s not ready to go in. She wants him in right now and he says, “Wait just a minute more.” The teasing continues.

He positions himself on top of her and he gently goes inside of her. The rocking chair rhythm starts at a slow pace. He’s so gentle, it’s like touching a fresh rose and you’re afraid the petal will fall off at you touch it. His sweet Maria can’t control the slow motion any longer so she rolls him on his back and rides his like a wild horse. Her smile is from cheek to cheek, he return the smile and slaps her rear. Her nice, tone, and firm butt. The more she rides him, the higher the climax gets. She reached her point and her body learns forward as if her horse came to a complete stop. She’s out of breath, but the orgasm left her wanting more. He pushes her on her back and slides her to the edge of the bed and he goes in deeper. As she comes again, he also comes. They are both out of breath and they hold each. They stay in each other’s arms while the body cools down and the heart rate returns to normal.

They head to the shower for a quick warm soak and it starts all over again. The warm water runs down their body and the soap makes them want each other again. She faces the back of the shower and he goes in from behind. Their legs are so week that they can’t stand up anymore; so he sits in the tub and she sits on top of him. They are facing each other and kissing while the water runs down their face and body. They dry each other off and head to bed. Her head is on his right shoulder and she has one leg over him. Her right arm is on his chest, she’s running her fingers up and down his chest. She can hear his heart beat, while his breathing matches hers. The nice silk sheets cover their bodies as the doze of to sleep.
© Copyright 2010 MTerry (maryterry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1656803-Love-Story