*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1665134-Brunneria-Brunneria-Where-Art-Thou
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Other · #1665134
An open letter to an old friend I no longer know how to find.
I stumbled onto some old e-mails today, and I found a folder full of emails from you. It's been awhile...almost 10 years, believe it or not! You know, I had forgotten all about the Blackened Rose Society (and I've lost everything I've written on that story), but there have been a few times over the years that I've thought of you. You went away to a retreat many years ago, and you never really came back online, at least not to this site. You were...well, I assume you still are...a damn good writer, and I miss reading your stories. I wonder if Iggy the Gargoyle is still having adventures, and I wonder what happened to the...werewitch? witchwolf? did you ever decide on a term? lol. What other masterpieces have you started over the years?

I wish I could find you again. I wish I could trade stories again. I hope all is well in your world. But all I can do is send this open letter out into the universe, in the hopes that it will find you, somehow.
© Copyright 2010 Medussa (medussa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1665134-Brunneria-Brunneria-Where-Art-Thou