*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1665613-PDG-Invitation
by Pepper
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Educational · #1665613
An invitation to join the Paper Doll Gang
Dear Bryan,

You already know, Bryan, that this invitation was an assignment for my Paper Doll Class, but what you may not realize is that I could think of no one I would rather invite than you! First, you are an awesome writer with the power to make me laugh and to make me cry. More importantly, though, WDC has given us a connection that after twenty years of marriage, we truly needed. I *Heart* reading one another's work and discussing the stories we find here on WDC. If you join the Paper Doll Gang, we'll have even one more thing in common.

So, what is the Paper Doll Gang?

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1510308 by Not Available.


I know I've been raving about it for months now, but let me clarify a few things. The Paper Doll Gang is designed to help newbies, such as you, make the most out of WDC. You'll learn everything from how to write using ML to how to create many of the items such as IN and Outs, surveys, forums, and a whole lot more. It will also challenge you to improve your reviewing and will even push you to produce short stories and poems. Now, it is a little fast paced, requiring three to four hours each week. However, since the class runs from July 1st through September 30th, I don't think it's anything you can't handle; that is your off-season! The best part is that you will have a live-in tutor! I bet none of the other newbies will have that advantageous! *Laugh*

All you have to do is fill out this brief application:

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1626481 by Not Available.


Once you have been approved, you'll be invited to participate in "The New Class Waiting Forum". In this forum, you'll get a chance to practice some of the basic skills needed here on WDC. Many of these are things you keep asking me how to do... Of course, the best part is we'll get some more together time *Heart*; I'm one of the hosts in this forum. However, I promise not to play favorites or nag you to get your homework done... at least not too much *Wink*

*Kiss* Bunches *Kiss*,

Pepper

*Heart**Heart**Heart*

My inspiration for writing - my family.





© Copyright 2010 Pepper (plscholl2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1665613-PDG-Invitation