*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666304-Egypt---The-haunting-tour
Rated: E · Other · Travel · #1666304
Inside and Insight on Egypt
The Journey to Egypt started in mind first and then in real.

We(Kartik Bhatt and Gaurav saxena) have decided to go to Egypt in the Easter Holidays way back.

Initially we thought to go to any other European Country, but then we thought lets go to the place where we dont know in life wheather we get the chance or not?

And then we inquire about Visa to for egypt from Denmark, having Indian passport we thought it would be a difficult task but it was not. We 3 friends (Kartik Bhatt, Adolph lobo and Gaurav Saxena) went together and we just filled the form gave the passport and the lady said it will come in 2 days. And indeed it came as well. However when we saw the VISA, it was like wow amazing we got the VISA, but at the same time we were like ohhh what kind of visa it is. The visa was marked with stamps and boll pen signs. (Somene will think after seeing VISA like, wheather is it a real VISA or a fake one? Well, answer can only be given by real airport authorities.)

Then we started planning for internal touring , where to go and where not to go. Plenty of options like Cairo, Luxor, Aswan  and Abu Simbel, Alexendria....etc etc . But we had only 4 days to spend.

So we finalised on covering 3 cities Cairo,Luxor and Aswan or Alexendria. Meanwhile we managed to get our 4th partner to join with us on the journey (Chandrakkant Ramsay).

Myself, Gaurav and Chandrakant had the same flight to Cairo via Praha (prague) city of Check republic. And we again got chance to add one more European city in the list as we had 7 hours stay at Prague. So we took our chances and went for a bus pass to travel inside the city of Prague. Prague is the 2nd world city , so we got chip conversion rate in the exchange of the Danish croners to Czech Koruna. And we went to see the beatiful Charles bridge. It was a sunny day with 3-4 degrees of temprature, as we were going to egypt we did not took much of warm clothes so it was little bit freezing for us.

The Charles Bridge is a famous historic bridge that crosses the Vltava river in Prague.This Charles Bridge was the most important connection between Prague Castle and the city's Old Town and adjacent areas. This "solid-land" connection made Prague important as a trade route between Eastern and Western Europe.During the night the Charles Bridge is a quiet place. But during the day it changes its face into a very busy place, with painters, owners of kiosks and other traders alongside numerous tourists crossing the bridge.The bridge is 516 meters long and nearly 10 meters wide, resting on 16 arches shielded by ice guards. And then we just started visiting the lanes going towards a castle and we went high from where we can see the whole city. No doubt it is one of beautiful city in the Europe.






© Copyright 2010 Soch - The ray of thought (kartikkbhatt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666304-Egypt---The-haunting-tour