*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1672158-How-to-be-successful
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by anna
Rated: E · Draft · Inspirational · #1672158
some steps which help you to achieve success
How to be successful



Success is the aim and dream of each and everyone. Some steps to achieve it.

1. Secret of success is passion. So be passionate.

2. Spend some time alone daily and find , what’s the mission of my life? What do I want to be? How to go about it.

3. Always strive to give your best.

4. Strive your best to keep a deadline. If you cannot meet it, than appologise and ask for extension.

5.Personal integrity is crucial. Tell the truth as bosses can forgive mistakes but if you lie, you are gone.

6. Let your dress reflect professionalism.

7. Bosses prefer competent people whom they respect. So be competent.

8. Don’t talk negatively about people behind their backs. If you gossip people won’t confide in you.

9. Try to work for someone who will challenge your powers. You will learn more in a year than 4 years of college.

10. Never giveup when faced with failure.

11. Finally, compete against the situation. Not against a rival.

© Copyright 2010 anna (allenalvina at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1672158-How-to-be-successful