*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1676967-Ooh-baby--What-are-you-wearing
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1676967
Cyber sex and the girl next door
"Ooh, baby! What are you wearing?" asked SuperSexStud2011.

SuperSexStud2011? Did that mean there were over two thousand other guys who wanted to call themselves SuperSexStud or was this guy anticipating the new year? Oh, well. She might as well get back with the program.

"A sheer red mesh bra with cut-out nipples and matching crotch less panties. I wanted to wear red because I'm red-hot for you, SuperSexStud2011," SynSexxKitten replied.

After a few more lines of typing, SuperSexStud2011 thanked SynSexxKitten and logged off.

SynSexxKitten was the username she shared with her roommate when they worked on the Internet. They got the name by combining their two first names . (S for Sarah and YN for Brynn.) The SexxKitten was the first combination they could find that hadn't already been used. Brynn wasn't too fond of it. It was hard to remember to add the extra "X" and not to leave spaces between the words. She usually had to backspace at least once to get the silly thing right. Fortunately she generally wasn't that busy at the computer. Sarah took the late night shift when it was the busiest. Brynn generally worked website in the late afternoon and early evening. It sure paid more than waiting tables at the restaurant.

Brynn stretched her arms and legs and yawned. Who would have thought that over twenty mind-blowing orgasms in less than an hour would be so boring! She was enjoying the FreeCell game she had running in the background more than the customers she'd been talking to.

He logged onto the SynSexxKitten website. His friends at work had been talking about this cybersex site all week. They couldn't stop raving about the hot blond. They claimed it was the best site out there and that he'd have to check it out. After he got the boxes moved into his new apartment and his computer set up, he logged onto the site.

"User name?" the screen asked. The site requested a set of words and numbers. His buddies all used names like 9andWide, Goodfor5Times and the like but he didn't think he could type those with a straight face, let alone respond to them. He'd just use his name and part of his new address.

Mark17's log-in appeared on SynSexxKitten's screen. Mark17? That was a new one. Generally the guys seemed to prefer names like Mr10Inches, PussyPleaser9, and Clittickler11. She guessed the names were supposed to be sexy but she had a hard time thinking about them without snorting which probably wasn't the response they were hoping for. Mark17 was different. Unless he was trying to tell her that he was 17 inches!

"SynSexxKitten? Are you there?"

"Of course, Mark17. I was just getting myself comfortable for our long chat?" Brynn didn't realized she'd been daydreaming that long. "What would you like to talk about?"

"Tell me something about yourself. What do you look like?" Mark knew exactly what she'd say. The guys said that every time her description was exactly the same. He glanced up at the picture posted at the site. Blond hair and blue eyes. She did look hot all right, but he couldn't stop thinking about the woman he'd seen washing her car in the driveway next to his early that day. She had short dark hair and skin that glistened from sweat and the water droplets that splashed on her body. He couldn't seen much of her face but she had a cute ass and legs that went on forever.

When they had started the website, they had downloaded a picture from the Google website number seventy thousand out of over two hundred thousand. Sarah used the photo editing software to add more blond curls that cascaded over "Syn's " naked breasts. Since they couldn't decided if Syn should be "smooth" or "silky", the hair continued to the top of her thighs.

"I'm a hot blond with beautiful breasts and big blue eyes that want to see that big cock of yours," Brynn typed. She glanced in the mirror. Her reflection showed hazel eyes and short dark hair that could use a brush. Her nose was pink because she had forgotten to apply sunscreen there when she'd washed her car earlier. Her breasts were nothing to write home about but she did have great legs.

"What are you wearing?" Mark 17 asked. The cute brunette next door was wearing a pink tank top and a pair of faded denim cut-offs. He wondered if she knew there was a hole worn through near the back pocket. He could just see a glimpse of pink lace. Pink like the inside of her lips? Where had that come from?! SynSexxKitten wasn't doing much for him, but he was starting to get aroused just thinking about his new neighbor.

They always asked the same questions! When they'd started the website, Sarah and Brynn made up a list of responses they thought would turn most guys on. They had looked through Frederick's of Hollywood catalogs, covers of adult videos and then just brainstormed. They had a list of about ten outfits. Let's see. She'd already wore the white lace teddy, the red bra and crotch-less panties, the Catholic school girl plaid jumper. That entry always made Brynn smile. When Sarah had typed out the suggestions, she'd misspelled it and the computer's Spell-Check had corrected it to Cat Lick on their list.

She looked down at her pink tank top clinging to her breasts. She had on her favorite pair of cut-offs. They were old and the denim was starting to fray near the pockets. The next time she wore then, she have to remember to make sure there were no holes in them. Her pink panties matched her tank top but weren't meant for public viewing. Of course, that didn't mean that she wouldn't enjoy showing them off for the right private audience. Like that cute guy who was moving in next door. He could look at her pink panties and all of the rest of her pink things whenever he wanted to. Her nipples began to tighten up and she could see them through the slightly damp fabric of the shirt. They were just about the same color as the shirt. She blushed a bit at the idea of baring them for new neighbor. My, was it starting to get a bit warm in here. She'd better get back to work. She checked the list.

"I'm wearing a black satin bra that shows off my beautiful breasts and hard nipples. The bra is cut very low so they are showing just for you. I have black fishnet stockings attached to my black satin garter belt. I knew I'd be talking to you this afternoon so I left off my panties. I'm going to leave the black high heels on for you."

Mark read his computer screen. What a cliché! Black satin and fishnets! Instead of picturing the sex goddess from the website, he was imagining the girl next door. Now seeing her really turned him on. He wondered what her breasts would look like. Would her nipples be the same pink as her panties? What about the moist center hidden by those panties? Would it be the same color pink? His cock began to grow hard as he imagined the brown-haired woman. He popped the snap on his jeans and unzipped them. SynSexxKitten wasn't turning him on, but she was. Well, he shouldn't just leave SynSexxKitten hanging there. He was paying for it, after all.

"Tell me what you are doing."

"I've been waiting for you. I'll spread my long legs farther apart Don't you like how the high heels tilt my body towards you? Can you see my hot pussy? Would you like me to pet it for you? I'll think about your hands being there. Oooh! Oooh! That feels good!" Brynn typed.

For some reason Brynn couldn't stop thinking about the man who just moved in. She wouldn't mind touching herself thinking about his hands! She had watched him as he moved the boxes in. His muscles stood out as he picked up his things and carried them through the door. She wondered what his fingers would feel like touching her body. Her nipples tightened even more and there was a tingle between her legs. What would they feel like there? Brynn's hand moved to stroke her breast and lightly pinched the nipple. Wow! She never got turned on during her shift. She shook her head and brought her attention back to the screen. Even as she was reading, Brynn pulled the top down until her breasts were bare and continued to touch herself. She didn't seem to notice when she unbuttoned her shorts and slid them down to her knees. Her fingers lightly caressed her panties.

"Yes, Syn! I'd like that!" Mark typed. He read the words on the monitor. He would like everything he was reading. He just was imagining another women doing it! He couldn't stop thinking about the girl next door. Mark's hard-on twitched with the thought of her body and what he'd do. He'd love to pull down that pink top and get rid of those shorts. He'd tweak those nipples until they were pink and hard. He'd touch his lips to them until her pussy was moist through those pink panties. His fingers would slide under that lace and into her satiny wetness. He brought his fingers up to his mouth. He was almost surprised when he couldn't smell her scent. He licked his hand and began to pump his cock as pecked out a reply with the other.

"Your nipples are getting hard just like mine are. I'd like to lick them with the tip on my tongue until they are as erect as your cock. Your cock feels so big and hard! I'm going to glide my fingers into my hot wet pussy and let you smell how turned on I am. I'm going to pump you with those slick fingers until it gets even harder. Your hard cock will have pussy juices dripping from it before you slide into my body. Would you like that, Mark?" Brynn typed. Where had that came from? She'd never used anything like that before. Generally, there was a lot of "Ram your big cock in my wet pussy" and "Pump me! I'm coming!" Foreplay didn't enter into it. She slid her panties down to join her shorts. Her fingers slid into the wetness between her legs. One finger rubbed circles around her throbbing clit while the others were sucked into the silken center. She closed her eyes for a moment and imagined that guy's hands there. And his mouth on her. Sucking on her nipples and then on her swollen clit.

Just the thought of her tongue anywhere was making him throb! He touched the brown nipples on his chest and watched as his cock swelled even fuller and harder. Yes! God, he'd love to taste her! He'd lick her pussy and suck on her clit until it was as hard and swollen as those nipples. His fingers would slide in and out just like his cock. He'd like to get one finger sopping wet and gently touch her asshole until it welcomed his finger. He wanted her to be filled with him before his cock even touched her. His hand pumped faster and harder on his cock . He shook his head and focused back on the screen. He shouldn't leave SynSexxKitten hanging. It was probably a waste paying money for cybersex while he was jacking off to a mental image of the girl next door, but he'd already paid for the session.

"I'm going to slide my fingers into your pussy and suck on your clit until it's the same color as your pretty pink nipples. I saw you when I moved in today. I could see your pink panties when you were washing your car and I couldn't stop thinking about them. Did you see me looking at you? Did they get wet when you thought about me? Are they around your ankles right now while you're touching yourself? I want to watch you touch your clit until my dick is so hard that it might explode if I can't touch you. Then my tongue will stroke your swollen clit while my fingers enjoy your pussy. Would you like me to put a finger into your tight little rosebud of an asshole so you can feel me everywhere? I'll caress you until you're hot and ready for me." SEND

Oh, great! Now what is SynSexxKitten going to think? He had been so into the thought of the other woman that he didn't ever realize that he'd started typing about his fantasy with her instead of the high heels and fishnets of SynSexxKitten. Oh, well! She probably wouldn't even notice. He looked at the timer in the upper corner of the site and saw that he only had a minute left. He wouldn't renew. Obviously his imagination and the cute girl next door were all he needed. He pinched his nipples and licked his hand again. He continued to pump his cock.

Wow! Mark17 sure could write a wonderful fantasy! She could almost feel his hands on her body. Her hips rose up to meet the thrust of her fingers. A finger in her asshole? She had never thought of that but she was willing to give it a try. She moistened one finger and pushed it at the entrance until it went it. At the same time her fingers fucked her pussy while rubbing her clit. God! That felt so exciting! She was filled with sensations! Her clit was beginning to tingle and pulse. A few more strokes like this and she would be coming right here at the desk. Only forty seconds left for this visit. She wondered if he would renew. She almost felt like she was cheating him because his words were turning her on while she thought about the new man next door.

She looked back at the words he had just typed. Wait a minute! His words didn't seem to be addressed to SynSexxKitten anymore. She had been washing her car this afternoon. She was wearing a pink pair of panties. A new guy had moved in next door. Was he Mark17? His address was 17 Maple. Could it possibly be him? What would he think if she just knocked on his door and invited herself in? Did she dare?

His time was almost up. Five seconds left.

"I wish you were here with me right now. I'd ..." The screen went blank. Mark sighed. Oh, well.

He'd rather be thinking about the girl next door, anyway. Maybe he'd introduce himself later.

There was a knock on his door.
© Copyright 2010 glynndah (glynndah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1676967-Ooh-baby--What-are-you-wearing