*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1679746-Petra-Episode-9--Civil-Union
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1679746
Creedor proposes to Petra
Petra Episode 9 Civil Union

Creedor had bought Petra’s Indenture Bond when she was captured at the Tiberian Gorge. Simians could not be marketed as slaves. This was the nature of their contract with the Empire. Years earlier they had protested the virtual state of their slavery and refused to continue the status quo. They insisted on Citizenship in return for providing the invaluable services they performed. As a compromise they were allowed to become citizens after serving an Indenture Bond of seven years Government service. This agreement covered all Simians, even those taken in war. They could not be held and treated as slaves. Thus, upon her capture, the clock was started on Petra and she owed seven years. During that period she became a virtual slave to her bondsman, Creedor Kratz.

The reason she was valuable to Creedor was because one couldn’t just go out and grab a Simian off the street. In the first place they were bonded to the State and when they finished their indenture they not only obtained their freedom but became citizens. As a result it was exceedingly rare when one came into the indenture market and Petra was one of the rare exceptions.

When he acquired her bond, Creedor did it with the intention of breeding her. She had not come cheap. She had exceptional beauty and the flesh peddlers saw her as an exotic piece of merchandize. They ran up the bidding and she went for twenty times the normal price of a comparable female. Fortunately Creed was rich enough to afford it. He brought her back to the compound, had her black cladded and siphoned off her powers. Then the zoo staff did a physical assessment, like they would on a Golden female, and determined when she would ovulate and began prepping her for breeding.

Creedor was determined to use his own sperm but there were some problems. First he was Gay and not inclined to a physical union with a woman. That left artificial insemination, but the problem was it didn’t work well with Goldens, Simians or Elves. There was a spiritual component associated with the coupling, a bridge if you will, that had to be present in the intercourse over which a spiritual presence could pass. It was not like ordinary animals or even humans where the physical transfer of the seed was all that was required. This was seen initially as a big problem. There was another alternative but it was all but unspeakable. This was to back breed her with a Golden. He had a male in mind but the consequences, if discovered, would tear the social fabric of the Compound apart. It was difficult enough for the Goldens to accept Creedor's presence and had only gradually done so once it became clear he had no intention of further contaminating their blood line. It was Jody’s father, Wilhelm, who suggested using a human surrogate with an artificial stem. The stem could be filled with Creedor’s sperm and the surrogate would provide the spiritual essence. The problem here was Creed didn’t want to have a human male in any way involved with the fathering of his offspring. Wilhelm suggested using a woman with a dildole and Hilda was brought in to begin the psychological training that would prepare Petra for the union. Hilda was told to keep the whole matter close hold. This was because Creedor had the intention of also using Petra as a proxy wife. He felt he could kill several birds by doing this. First it would foster his reputation as a family man, second it would insure his uncontested custody off the offspring and finally having a telepathic wife could be a useful asset in the years ahead.

Creedor intended to maintain the pretense of being a heterosexual. He believed that his success as a political figure would require such an image. Then there was a legal issue that offspring of slaves or indentured servants became the property of the state at the age of seven years. He certainly didn’t want that to be a problem with his children and he did not wish it rumored that he was circumventing the law. Finally, partnership with a telepathic wife would serve to multiply his own considerable powers. Thus entering into a civil union with Petra was an important one that he intended to address prior to any insemination.

Thus there were any number of reasons for courting Petra and bringing her willingly into his service. For one she was stunningly beautiful and the focus of her presence would bring attention to those around her. Second she was a Simian, someone he had more in common with than an elf or human. Having her flirt and mingle socially would cause others to be less mindful of their thinking and provide easy access to their thoughts. Perhaps she could even become a valued member of his inner circle, and what better means of introduction than to marry her. The more he thought about it the more appealing the prospect became.

To accomplish his intent, he decided to have Jody be his partner in the collection of the sperm. This promised to be interesting. Jody was always the dominant male in his relationships and would have to be convinced to switch roles.

Hilda would be the surrogate lover. She would induce herself and Petra into a receptive state and mate her using a dildole with a spring activated plunger.

Naturally the timing had to be right and he needed to sit down with Petra. The day of reckoning was fast approaching.

As Hilda came out of the cell, Creedor stood up and walked over. He put his arm around her shoulder and slipped gently into her mind. She was thinking about Big Mort and it was pretty graphic. Apparently she had given him a hand job and in the process a budding romance had taken wing.

“When are you going to tell him?” asked Creed.

“Tell who, what?”

“That you have designs not only on his body but on his matrimony.”

Hilda blushed, “Nobody is supposed to know that.”

“Do I look like a nobody?…and there’s no harm in a young woman seeking the love of a man. Do you want me to drop a little hint in his ear?”

“No my lord,” she answered, “I think matters are already well along.”

“Let’s step outside and take a little walk in the sunlight. As they passed his desk. Creedor spoke. I’ll be taking this sweet Honey for a little walk…” They walked out arm in arm. They stroll gave Creedor some time to reflect. Hilda couldn’t seem to take her mind off Mort.

“How are preparations coming with Petra?“ he finally asked. “ Is she responding to your advances.”

“Yes my Lord, the training is progressing and she’s responding beautifully.”

“Will she be ready by the end of the week?”

“She’s ready right now my Lord.”

“Excellent, I knew I could count on you…you do this favor and I can promise a nice gratuity in your dowry, and if you wish I can have a talk with Big Mort.”

“Thank you.”

“There’s another matter I might need your help on.”

“Yes my lord.”

“When the time comes I’ll be asking Jody to help me with the sperm collection. You might as well know that I’m considering you both for a promotion. His father Wilhelm is about to retire and will have to be replaced. One of you is going to get the job. Be on your toes. The selection process will be a little unorthodox so don't expect your typical job interview. You'll have an opportunity to prove your worth. Don’t disappoint me.”

I’m greatly honored…”

“Just be on your toes,“ he said as he turned on heel and walked back to his office. Upon returning he put his hand on Big Mort’s shoulder and bending over whispered. “Hilda is sweet on you…just thought you might like to know.”

“Thank you sir," Mort answered coming to his feet. He had a wide-eyed grin and his face was flushed with happiness. “That is good news indeed.”

Creedmor walked over and let himself into the confinement cage. As the door clanged behind him, Petra came to her feet.

“I think its time that you and I had a little talk.”

“Yes, my Lord.”

“Please be seated, I’m not going to hurt you.”

Petra sat down on the cot.

“In case you’re unaware, my mother was a Simian and my father was a Golden. Do you know what that means?”

“That you’re lucky to be alive.”

“Very perceptive! As an infant I narrowly escaped death and only by my mother's resourcefulness was I able to survive.”

“Why are you telling me this?”

“Because I want you to know that the mother my children will be very important to their survival. Any offspring I produce will carry a similar death warrant. Lurking behind any corner at any moment a Golden could reach out and snuff out my child's life.”

“What does that have to do with me?”

“I intend for you to bear my children. Whether you want to or not is mute. It's your destiny. The survival of our children will depend on you. Just as my mother found ways to protect me so must you be vigilant.”

“You persume much my Lord. What if I don’t want to bear your offspring?”

“Ah yes, It comes to that. Then you must know that I will not force you to do anything against your will. If you reject me, then I will have you back- bred to a Simian and will find a way to adopt the children at a later time.”

“That’s not permitted…the risk would be too great…how would you ever find one willing?“

“Don’t concern yourself with the details. I’ll make it happen if you force me into such a recourse. In such an event I will breed you like a sow and when I finish, you can spend the last year of your indenture in a brothel.”

“I will never lay with you Creedor Kratz. Do your worst, but I will never dance beneath your staff.”

“Nor would I ever ask you to. There are other means by which you can conceive my child, which do not require my physical presence.”

“And were I to agree… say for the purpose of discussion, What would become of me then?”

“You will bear me two children…once they are born and nursed, you have a choice…remain with me and the infants, or take a severance while I forgive the bond. Then go wherever you wish or you can choose to remain, your choice.”

“And the pregnancies would be induced artificially?”

“Most assuredly.”

“That’s it?”

“One more minor administrative detail.”

“Go on.”

“”That you must consent and sign a two year marriage contract. A Civil Union Bond.”

“You want me to marry you?”

“The children must be legitimate, born to a binding martial contract. It’s the only way to protect them from reverting to the State after their seventh year. If you agree to sign, I can make life much easier for you.”

“Me marry you?”

“You will find that I’m not really the monster you think, and our Union will be in name only.”

“In name indeed…I’ll be inseminated like a cow with a cold syringe.”

“We might warm it up a bit.”

“And if I refuse?”

“I’ve already covered that. You’ll experience a living hell.”

“I have to think about it.”

I’ll bring the contract tomorrow…you can decide tonight. I’ll only make the offer once.”
© Copyright 2010 percy goodfellow (trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1679746-Petra-Episode-9--Civil-Union