*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1686356-Only-Four-prologue
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1686356
The prologue of a story I'm writing. This is just background info on the main evil.
Prologue.

A young girl of about seven stood on the edge of a cliff. She was glaring off into the distance thinking back on the events of the past few hours, the events that had got her run out of her village.



The truth was, she hadn’t meant to kill Jonny Smith, it had just happened. And besides, no one even liked Jonny anyway. She had heard some of the adults saying how he would never amount to anything. The other village children only put up with him because his father was a wealthy trader.



All he did was brag and moan brag moan brag moan BRAG MOAN! It was all he ever did and one day she just snapped. All she had done was yell at him to stop it. And he had. He stopped everything, talking,  thinking, breathing. Living.



Of course all the other children ran off to tattle on her. Stupid brats. But she had been long gone before they could do much about it. She didn’t need them or their useless quaint village. She was special, powerful.



A small smile replaced the glare on her face, and that small smile soon grew. She would go to Akron. After all, powerful people, need a powerful fortress to begin their reign.



The little girl spun on her heal and began the long journey to the strongest fortress in the land. That was the day that changed the course of history forever, the day Aria, empress of death, decided she wanted to rule the realm.

© Copyright 2010 clueless (surfing_emo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1686356-Only-Four-prologue