*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1695181-Torn-Into-Pieces
by Akiko
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Teen · #1695181
A story about a Vampire and a werewolf and their forbidden love...
Life is freaking werid. No, MY life is freaking weird. As if I didn't have anything weird to deal with before, THIS thing shows up.

"HE'S living here WITH us?!" I asked, shock in my voice.

My black and blonde emo hair that reached to the middle of my back was like bed hair, my dark blue eyes burning with anger. Yeah, I was pretty angry.  Some... Bad person, was going to be living with my family. I was only 16! I don't want a guy that's 1 year older than me to LIVE with me!

"Calm down, Aki. It's just until school ends, which is like... 5 months from now." my sister, Ali, assured, her blonde hair into a ponytail, blue eyes completely relaxed while she sipped some tea.

"FIVE MONTHS!? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! I'M NOT GOING TO BE LIVING WITH THAT-"

"Akiko! Don't you dare call him what I think you're about to call him!" my dad scolded, glaring at me with his blue eyes.

"Dad, you don't understand! Xavier is going to-"

I was interrupted when the doorbell rang, chiming 'Round and Round' by Selena Gomez. I'm still amazed that it does that. Ali went to go get the door while I plopped down onto the sofa, sighing heavily and crossing my slightly tanned arms over my chest.

"You know Aki, you're only being over dramatic." My dad pointed out, grabbing the TV remote and turning it on 'Two and a Half Men.'

"Dad, I am not being over dramatic. You don't know Xavier like I do. He's like a wolf and I'm the elk, him creeping silently behind me as I relax and have fun. Then Out of nowhere, he attacks and hunts me down. I try to fight, but in the end, he ALWAYS gets his prey." I described, twirling my paw print pendant that was on my choker.

Okay, so I was being WAY too descripitive, but I did that sometimes. Especially if I was stressed out about something.

"Aki, you need to stop writing your stories for at least a week. They're interfering with your speech." my dad scolded.

"Dad!"

"Okay okay, so what is this 'wolf' doing?" my dad sighed, making air quotes at the word 'wolf'.

"Well, for one thing-"

"Mr. Shepherd! How nice to see you!" the wolf greeted.

Yep, that was the nickname that I gave Xavier. I always call him wolf and he calls me pup. Xavier's black hair was like the darkest night and those hazel eyes just screamed, "I like to mess around and prank Akiko while acting like a total b with a itch." Note sarcasm.

"Ah, Xavier! Aki is thrilled to have you stay with us, along with Ali of course!"my dad greeted, giving Xavier a bear hug.

"Akiko? thrilled?" Xavier asked sarcasticlly.

"Oh shut up, you! I get thrilled sometimes! Only when you're not around." I declared, walking towards the stairs.

"You know you love me." Xavier stated smugly.

Die in a freaking hole." I retorted, stomping up the stairs to my room.

I swear... I'm going to hurt that son of a b with a itch when this is over with. Just you wait, Xavier...
© Copyright 2010 Akiko (akikochild at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1695181-Torn-Into-Pieces