*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1695605-Torn-Into-Pieces-Chapter-2
by Akiko
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Teen · #1695605
A stroy about a vampire and a werewolf and their forbidden love...
Xavier's POV!~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so Akiko offically hates me! Yay! Note sarcasm. Wink wink.

"Oh, don't mind Aki! She'll grow to love you living here soon!" Ali assured with a smile.

"NO I WON'T." Akiko called from upstairs.

"You know you will!" Ali retorted.

"Yeah sure, when there's a blue moon," Akiko commented, appearing on the stairs.

Man, she looked good in what she was wearing. Her black and white striped cardigan was accented with a purple Nirvana shirt. The blue jean shorts she was wearing went pretty good with her upper clothes.

"Now we all know that there's never going to be a blue moon, Akiko," Ali pointed out, showing her blonde side.

"That's what I'm- oh forget it," Akiko brushed off, noticing her sister's stupidity and going up the stairs.

"Wow Ali...," I commented.

"Well! Aww, screw you! I'm going to my room!" Ali retorted, stomping up the stairs.

"How I wish I had a son...," Harold, Ali and Aki's dad, mumbled.



Akiko's POV!~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UGH! Stupid god dang Xavier and Ali! Heh, they could be a good couple if they can piss me off like that. And why did Ali just HAVE to say something stupid right then and there? I will never know what guys see in her... I plopped down in my double king size bed, sighing heavily. Okay, so I didn't have time to take all this crap in. Who would be when they JUST found out that their worst enemy was LIVING with them? I grabbed my journal, which had a story that I was writing in it, and began writing more to it. I still had no idea what to call it... So many title names came to my head, but none sounded right when I wrote them down. That's when a knock came to my door, making me take my eyes off the book.

"Come in," I called out.

When the door opened, none other than the wolf was standing there, a smug look on his face.

"Ugh, what do you want?" I groaned, going back to my writing.

"Wanted to tell you that breakfast is ready, unless you'd rather starve," Xavier reported.

"Oh really? Tell my dad I'm not hungry. YOU ruined my appitite," I commented.

"Can't do that. Now get your butt downstairs and eat," Xavier ordered with a glare.

"I ain't hungry! Tell him I'm writing!" I shouted.

"Fine, get yelled at," Xavier retorted, walking into my room.

"Get out," I ordered firmly.

"Heck no," Xavier refused, looking around in my room.

"Ugh, I can't think straight if someone's in here while I'm writing!" I shouted.

"Deal with it. I'm supposed to be sharing this room with you," Xavier declared.

I gaped when he said this. HELL NO! HE IS NOT GOING TO BE SHARING THIS ROOM WITH ME! I got up upruptly and headed for the door, only to be stopped by Xavier.

"Where the heck do you think you're going?" Xavier asked, grabbing my arm.

"Going to talk to my dad and make Ali share rooms with me instead of a prank pulling bastard!" I answered.

"Calm down... it's only for this week," Xavier reported.

"A WEEK?! DAD!!!" I shrieked.

"Aki! Shut up!" Xavier ordered.

"I am NOT sharing a room with you for a freaking week!" I refused.

"Just deal with it! I don't want to either, but I got to feaking deal with it! So just DO IT!" Xavier demanded.

I was silent for the moment, then I sighed heavily.

"Fine... one week..." I mumbled softly.

Great... I just agreed to sleeping in the same bed as the wolf. Will things ever get worse?

Xavier leaned in close to my ears and whispered, "Besides... It'll be great with you in my arms, don't you agree?"

I blushed a dark red and all Xavier did was chuckle softly. Sleeping in his arms?! Against him and his six pack, falling asleep to his slow and steady heartbeat...? Dreaming about him and I... WAIT A SECOND! WHAT THE HELL AM I IMAGINING!? PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER, AKIKO!

"Trust me... I'll like it more than you will, pup," Xavier whispered, pulling me closer to him.

My heartbeat raced faster than a cheetah when he said that. What did he mean that he would like it more than me?! Today just got worse...

"Xavier..." I whimpered as he began kissing my neck.

Why was I letting him do this to me? I held onto him tighter, not wanting him to stop. What's wrong with me? When Xavier was about to kiss me on the cheek, the door slammed open.
© Copyright 2010 Akiko (akikochild at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1695605-Torn-Into-Pieces-Chapter-2