*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1696837-Spanking-Fanny
Rated: GC · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1696837
A mail order bride and her cowboy beau get off to a rocky start.
High spots of color marked the young woman's prominent cheekbones as she struggled with her long skirts and leather satchel along the rutted road. The insufferable, arrogant horse's ass had forgotten her again! She shook her head sharply, mentally correcting herself. It wasn't that he forgot, but rather that other things were more important than his lowly mail order bride. Left to sleep on a train station bench her first night in Nevada because he had a mare foaling, she didn't even want to hear his excuses for leaving her standing at the altar.

Hoofbeats forced Francesca to the roadside. The rider slowed to a walk, keeping pace beside her. Setting her jaw, she refused to meet her beau's eyes.

"New York is a mighty long walk," he drawled.

Her chin raised a notch, but she remained silent.

"I know this marriage got off to a bit of a rocky start..."

"There is no marriage, Mr. Kingston," she bit out coolly.

"I wouldn't have been late if I didn't have good reason."

"I hope that thought keeps you warm at night."

Adam pressed his lips together, trying to tamp down his rising irritation. There certainly wasn't any doubt why his Italian mother had chosen this one for him.

"Get on the horse."

"Go to hell."

"Filthy language from such beautiful lips..."

"Now you sound like papa."

Grasping her upper arm Adam hauled the willowy beauty up and over his saddle. The big gray shied at her screech of fury, but a steady hand on the reins stilled the nervous stallion. Resting a forearm in the middle of her back, he pinned the struggling hellcat with a little more effort before flipping her skirts up and over her head. A muffled string of curses was cut short by a firm smack to her shapely buttocks drawing a yelp.

"If I didn't care Fanny, I wouldn't bother," he said quietly, his tone firm.

His words, so like her father's, drove straight to her heart. Gripping the stirrup, she kicked her long legs, trying to right herself. The arm across her back held and the steady stream of blows stinging her bare bottom only increased. Two little words echoed in her head, he cared. Regret, memories, and the unyielding smack of Adam's big paw forced tears. She pressed her face into his leg in shame.

The young lady that Adam sat upright in his lap a few minutes later, was properly contrite and damn beautiful. He stroked blue-black hair from her teary face. Her trembling lips called and he lowered his head to cover them. She shifted in his lap, forcing a groan from his throat. Her eyes flew up and he placed her hand over the front of his pants.

Cupping the bulge curiously, she listened to his breath grow ragged. The leather creaked as she pressed closer. Losing her balance, she let out a startled squeak and grabbed at Adam's broad shoulders. Laughing, he caught her easily and slid from the saddle. Carrying her into the trees, he stretched her out in the tall grass. Pushing up her skirts, he cradled her hips in his hands, drawing a hiss of discomfort. Stroking the heated flesh Adam lowered his lips to the juncture of her thighs, parting her folds and dragging his tongue up her sweet slit.

Twisting in his grasp, she tried to form a protest, but her mind refused to cooperate. The heat raging through her body was all consuming. Her hips jerked as he pushed his hot tongue into her. Grasping at his shoulders, she rocked between pain of his calloused hands on her sore bottom and the intense pleasure of his mouth and couldn't hold back a pleading whimper when he pulled back.

Francesca wet her lips in nervous fascination as he unbuckled his pants. The grin he gave her brought a fresh blush to her cheeks and made the odd heat in her belly flare. His lips captured hers in a kiss hungry and demanding. She flinched, feeling the probe of his hard cock splitting her. The fullness was overwhelming, but the pain short lived. He rocked, allowing her to get used to the invasion. She stroked on the solid pillars of his arms, arching to him, reveling in his strength.

Plunging deep into her, Adam growled in pleasure. His petite bride fit like a glove. Devouring her lips, his tongue kept time with his hard thrusts. Knowing he wouldn't last long, he reached between them, strumming the sensitive nub hiding there, wanting her to find the same joy. She cried out in surprise, gripping his shoulders as her body stiffened in release. Throwing caution to the wind, Adam pounded into her until his roar echoed through the valley.



Rolling weight to his shoulder, he pulled her close. The adoration in her dark eyes humbled him. Rubbing her pert ass, he chuckled at the way her nose wrinkled in a wince.

"I didn't hurt you too badly, did I, Mrs. Kingston?"

"There hasn't been a wedding yet, sir, and the father at the orphanage always said it was his duty to beat the devil out of me."

"That's not the devil, darling, that's just the Italian."



~ WC ~ 869



*Star* Prompt - Leather ~ 1st Place Winner - Round 3



Written for:




FORUM
The Weekly Quickie Contest  (18+)
Can you excite in 969 words? Romance+ Contest, April 2024 Theme: Conflict
#1355442 by Dawn Embers


© Copyright 2010 Mara ♣ McBain (irish_hussy69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1696837-Spanking-Fanny