*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1702669-Staceys-Story---Chapter-3
Rated: E · Novel · Other · #1702669
Chapter 3 of Stacey's Story!
Stacey's Story.  By Jasmine Ocean McCabe.

Previously:
Stacey eaten her boyfriend, thinking it was a dream, but it was real, and then she saw blood on her clothes, realised the dream was real and fainted, then she woke up in the tunnel with Phillius and 4 four other girls who were like her, and then he was impressed that she eaten her boyfriend,  so she got angry and jumped out of the tunnel and went home.

Chapter three - Good-Bye Laurelli.
I got home after what felt like days, although it was really minutes. When I got home, Charlotte, Jasmine and Claudia were waiting for me, sitting on my wall. Luckily, they did not see me before I turned around, and walked towards the bus stop.
* * *
My bus finally came - the bus to town. I paid my £1.50 return fare and sat at the back, by the window. I was day dreaming, reflecting on the past week. Phillius, Wolf, Animalism ( The change ) and the fact that I was going through seven razorblades a week. That annoyed the hell out of me.
As I was thinking, I saw my favourite take-away, Pizza Palace, and then I saw Phillius.
I had completely forgotten about meeting Phillius! I looked at my watch - 1:15. I was fifteen minutes late.
" Stop the bus! " I shouted to the driver, as I constantly pressed the bell, ding-ding-ding-ding-ding.
I got of the bus before it stopped moving, I ran across the road without looking. I patted my hair, and applied some lipgloss. ' Perfect - as usual! ' I thought. I hitched up my skirt, and walked around the corner where Phillius was waiting. The moment he saw me, he smiled like I was his favourite person.
I returned his smile, and we went into Pizza palace and sat down at a table. he was such a gentleman, opening the door, taking of my jacket and pulling out a chair. He paid for the food too, of which I found good.
" I owe you an explanation. "  Phillius said, after a long, awkward silence.
" Yes. Yes you do. "
" You are a werewolf. "
" I kinda gathered that. I may be blonde, but I am not dumb. " I muttered, more to myself than to Phillius.
" I am not trying to be annoying or anything, but you will have to allow me to explain everything with no interruptions. " I nodded in agreement.
" Good. Animalism. You have become a werewolf, as when your spirit became detatched from your body, you found the necklace. Every human who finds an animal necklace will have exactly eight weeks, or two months as a human. Then that human will have to choose what he or she wants to be - Animal, or human. Many people have chosen animal. "
I was shocked. I did not know that I had only eight weeks! How was I supposed to choose to be human or not in eight weeks? ' I will NOT choose. I will find a way around it. ' I thought to myself.
We finished our pizza in silence, and before I left, he said " Please, come to the tunnels whenever you like. And don't avoid Charlotte and the others. They do need to talk to you. Some girl thing." He shrugged.
How did he know I avoided them?
* * *
I was dreaming again. This time, I was on a lovley island. I could see the sun setting, it's reflection shimmering in the sea. The sand was a perfect, fine gold, with shells dotted around, as if someone had layed them out specially. I was lying on a towel, soaking up the rays, when I heard a horn. I sat up, and saw a boat, with a small figure waving, madly. Within seconds, the boat came to shore - with Laurelli, my BFFL, still waving at me on it. We ran towards eachother, arms outstretched, when she stopped in her tracks. She stared at me, and I saw her go white, like someone had poured milk into her body.
I looked at her, and like Mike, she looked like food, not my best friend. She ran towards the trees and my pink hammock, and hid, but I found her easily - I could smell her. I hated this. I loved it.
I leaped at her, and attacked. I tore at her limbs, and savoured every mouth-full like it was my last ever. I stared at her body, stepped back and turned human. I threw up all over my pink hammock.
I woke up in bed, ripped, blood stained clothes, and threw up again. Great.
© Copyright 2010 Jasmine Ocean McCabe (jasminemccabe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1702669-Staceys-Story---Chapter-3