*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1704271-Inconspicous
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Tsevah
Rated: · Other · Nonsense · #1704271
The thoughts that pass through my head when teachers' voices just drone on and on...
From my Texas History classroom, you can see the flags waving in the breeze. The edges were more torn than I first thought, faded, and wrinkled. They're so bigger up close too. In LCC, Major showed us how to put the flags on the flag pole. I half listened, remembering when the Texas flag was upside down at my elementary school. I wanted to put up the flags, but three taller people got to. At least I was class leader, and I had to be on the announcements for the first six weeks.

The sky faded to white in the distance, blending in with the clouds like someone forgot to paint the sky. Most of the trees near the portable were green, with light colored grass and brown portables. Being so close to the windows actually warmed me. The air conditioner in the school was crancked up like there was no tomorrow.

I couldn't see the sun, but I thought about the moon. Did people still argue about wether or not the landing was staged? I think it was real. All this technology at our fingertips is only a fraction of what can really happen. If we have wireless cellular phones, why can't there be men on the moon? Who forgot about the satelites that carry those signels anyways?
© Copyright 2010 Tsevah (anochitsevah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1704271-Inconspicous