*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1719806-Brother
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Death · #1719806
There's something in the house. And it lives in the closet.
  "What's that?" A dark haired boy asked, drawing his lips away from the girl he was kissing, looking around living room. "I thought I heard a noise."

  "Oh, it's nothing." The girl said, pulling the boy back towards her. "It's an old house, I'm sure it makes funny noises all the time."

  The two started to kiss again, then there was a BANG from the hallway. "What the hell?" The boy asked, drawing his lips away again and looking down the dark hall. He saw a black cat walk out from where the noise was.

  "It was just Mittens." The girl said. "Jeez, are you gonna be this jumpy all night?"

  "I'm sorry babe, I guess I'm acting stupid." The boy said.

  "That's okay," the girl said, pulling the boy towards her. "Stupid guys turn me on."

  Continuing to kiss, the girl started to unbutton her shirt. The boy began to unzip his pants. Then there was another bang from the hall. "Okay, that's--" the boy began to get up, but the girl pulled him back down on her.

  "Baby, come on. I really want this night to be special and you're ruining it." She said, putting on a cute little pouty face.

  "Okay babe, sorry." The boy said, continuing on with their activities. The boy took off his pants, the girl took off her bra and the boy slipped her panties off. And... well, you get where this is going.

After the two were done making love, the boy was pulling his pants back up. "Man, you are amazing." He said, pulling out a cigarrette. "Want a smoke?"

  The girl held up her hand, "No thanks, I don't smoke." She said.

  "As crazy a girl as you are in bed, you don't smoke?" He asked. He lit the cigarrete in his mouth. He walked outside to smoke, since the girl began to complain about it in her living room.

  She turned on the TV, and began to watch the SyFy channel. Then there was another bang from the hallway, but she just ignored it casually, acting like it was the house making noises. Then she heard a vibration coming from the side of the couch next to her. It was her boyfriend's cell phone. She decided to see who was calling since he was outside. "Hey," the recorded voice said. It was a femal voice. "Baby, this is Natasha. I thought you were coming over tonight. I was gonna suprise you. I feel in a naughty mood. Well, I guess I'll talk to you later hun. Bye."

  "What?" the girl asked herself. The boy walked back into the room to see his girlfriend look at him with a pissed off face.

  "What's wrong?" He asked.

  The girl held up the cell phone. "Who the fuck is Natasha!? And why the fuck does it sound like she's going out with you!?" she asked furiously.

  "Babe..." the boy tried to come up with an explination. "I umm... I was meaning to tell--" The girl corned his back to the dark hallway. There was a bang right behind him. "What the hell is that?" He asked turning around. A large hand came out and grabbed his head, pulling him back. He let out a short scream that was cut off by a slice to his throat, blood hitting the girl on the face. A severed head came out of the darkness, and so did a large man in bloody jeans and a bloody sleeves shirt, wearing a hockey mask.

  The man walked over to the couch and turned the TV to the BBC America channel and started watching Being Human. The girl sat on the couch beside him and gave him a hug, "Thanks big bro. That guy was a dick."

  The..... End???
© Copyright 2010 ScaryMan (thescaryman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1719806-Brother