*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1727331-Only-YOu
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by garet
Rated: 13+ · Other · Personal · #1727331
A rant about not only my life but yours too
What have I become?
I can't really say, the mundane day to day life make me fill empty and hollow.
I thought at one point I knew what I wanted out of life. Now years latter and not a step closer I have to stop and ask myself, what the fuck. All my friends and Ex's have moved on and live their lives and are happy with them. I myself am not. My life is a shell of what I truthfully want, I bear my scares of past loves and life for the world to see. Is it really to much to ask to be happy?
My photos I take have me smiling in them, but behind those forced smiles is a whole different me. The pain, hate, sadness, madness, hollowness, emptiness, like fuck do I need this!
I greet you and smile saying, "Hello, how are you?" but in truth, I do not want to talk to you. Nor do I give a herpes infested rats-ass how your day is going. What? Are you surprised? I'm staying alive, I'll spit in your eye and drive a steak into your blacked heart! No one cares, no one listens.
Just the same with this, who really gives a damn about reading this rant of a habitual lier who spends his nights alone who will never no a womens touch.
I am me, as you are them. You don't try and be yourself you just mold into and become the status quota of what people expect you to be.
You try and say you are different but in truth you are all one in the same. A walking pile of shit! Get over yourself! You are not God's gift to this world, because who is to say that there is even a God in the first place!
Now go on, get the fuck out of here. Go tell the world how disturbed and disgusted with what you just read. Poke fun and laugh at what I have said. But in your heart remember this.
Only you know who you really are. Not your friends, not your family, not the preacher on the tv screen.
Only you.
© Copyright 2010 garet (garet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1727331-Only-YOu