*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1730973-Dreams
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1730973
Just a thing about dreams and how everyone has them and how they are necessary :D enjoy!
Everyone in the entire world has a dream. Whether it's to be a super model, get fit, be a doctor, find love or anything else.
And if you believe in your dream the best thing to do is to persue the dream til you achieve it.
My dream is to succeed, to live my life in the best way that I possibly can; to be a successful doctor, wife, mother and gardener. That, is my dream. Everyone has a different dream. Some wish that they can live in a different country and that's as far as it goes; others dream of becoming a celebrity and being famous for something. Nobody has the exact same dream!

If you trust and believe in your dream, and you work hard to achieve your dream, eventually it shall come to pass, Believe and trust, not only in your dream but in God also, for without his help, it is near impossible to complete all dreams. You can do what ever you put your mind to do, as long as you commit fully to completeing the task. When you trust in God and put your life in his hands and put your mind to complete your dreams than they will eventually be fulfilled.

Without God, there is no life. Without life, there is no imagination. Without imagination, there is no dream. Without a dream, there is no future. Therefore, by trusting in God you give to yourself, life, imagination, dreams and a bright future! I believe that if I work hard, trust God, and believe that I am capable of my dream. I will achieve my ultimate dream of being a good doctor, a trustworthy wife, a loving mother, and a green thumb in the garden.

Trust and believe in yourself, you must do this even before you can trust and believe in God, how can you hand your life to someone when you don't trust yourself to do it? How can you give your heart to God if you don't believe you are capable of doing so? Answer: You can't. OR you're very very very lucky, not many people can. My dream, has been my dream since I was 6 years old, so 10 years now. It has never changed or varied in anyway. This, I believe, is because God has planted this wonderful dream inside of me and wants me to get out there and give glory to God while helping to cure people of cancer and other illnesses.

So my belief is: Trust and Believe in, your dream; yourself; and most importantly God! The result will be success and happiness!
© Copyright 2010 Miss Giggles (jumbledorn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1730973-Dreams