*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1743447-The-End
Rated: ASR · Other · Activity · #1743447
Long-term suffering brought to an end and the tables turn. (If i get tht far)
         "Come on, zombies! Get up!" Ben said leaning in the doorway as his friends begin to rouse. Jacob rolled to the side, right to the edge of his already small bed and fell losing the blanket and revealing to much information as Sierra stirred form the pillows. Eric threw his own pillow at the door mumbling something that sounded less like a curse and more like maybe "go way I'm trying to sleep.". Caspian and his mage girlfriend appeared from the floor as Andrew threw himself out of bed and fell onto Sierra in a hurry. "Ouch Summer! You aren't a dog! Don't bite me!" He cried as he stood. "I see your all conscious." Ben said stepping into the disarray. "I'd rather not face the questions. It's John's hanging this afternoon." They all jerked up at that. "Without a trial?" Sierra asked trying to reach for a tunic and breeches without reveling herself to the small child who'd climbed out of Andrew's blankets. Ben strode over and tossed her her own uniform before he spoke. "I know you all hate the stupid system ("No shit." Andrew muttered) but the council decided it due to his record and the fact that he split after he .. James. He'll be hung at noon. Which is about half an hour from now. I'd find something comfortable to wear. Not your usual uniforms and nothin' fancy."
         
© Copyright 2011 Abigail Carroll (fanged13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1743447-The-End