*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1743462-Brought-Back-to-Life
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1743462
Imagining being murdered and then told you could come back 2 life to save your dream
         "I don't think I understand." Ben said finally,."You were all murdered and then someone told you could come back to life to try and save the job you died for?" Matthew nodded and cast a look at the sleeping angel who was supposedly his granddaughter to the son he remembered as a small baby boy. "Do you want to ...? Sierra you can give Summer to Matthew. She's his after all." Sierra nodded and slipped the baby into his arms. Jacob and Jason were catching up in the shadows. Ben smiled at his mentor and then tried to speak. "Hush, Benjamin. I can read your mind, remember?" Hunter whispered giving the man he only remembered as a smaller boy an encouraging smile. "Ben? Tell me the whispers are true. Is that ... is that ... our father holding Summer?" Daniel whispered sounding almost too calm from himself. "Yes, son, it's Matthew. Matthew! You've got a surprise. Mary didn't bare you just five children. Perhaps you remember the pretty lady who you met in your escape attempt?" Matthew started having been lost in his memories. He looked us his children filed in. Their was Sydney, always so pretty and fair and the twins looking like little boys a funeral, and one strange boy beside them.
         "Daddy, meet Austin. Austin meet you dad." Sydney whispered looking like she was about to cry. "Syd, Dan, Will, ... Austin. Meet Jason Holly, Hunter Blue, and Jonah Hunt." Everyone was starring at the newcomer. "Sorry I'm late. I got caught up in a game." he apologized and looked around. "Jonah? Jonah!" Oliver Hunt jumped to his feet as he finally recognized his brother. "Olives? Funny meeting you here. Come on, shrimp." Oliver changed halfway across and sent his brother into the surf. "My how you've ..." Lost in an a wave for a moment Jonah was silenced.

         "To the Verlum City Guard! To it's wonderful leader Ben Harbor. To it's healer Sydney Waitson. to the tricksters Daniel and William Waitson. to my brother Jacob Holly, his lovely mate, Sierra Smalles, his adopted daughter, Summer. To James Tyler, Jonah Hunt, Caspian Nite, Hunter Blue,  Eric Schwartz, Narcissa, and Oliver Hunt. Farewell to some good old spirits, Andrew Waitson and John Graves. James put the knife away. He was mad but you don't remember him as a City Guard like Hunter does." James sheathed his knife in surprise noting that Jason had had his eyes closed. "Well, lets set out before we all die of old age." He said and stomped off to the boats followed closely by his twin.
© Copyright 2011 Abigail Carroll (fanged13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1743462-Brought-Back-to-Life