*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1745149-Grownup
Rated: E · Essay · Relationship · #1745149
This is an essay about grownup.
Hello,
this is the first thing I write it here.
it's short essay. I hope you enjoy it :)


There are a lot of people think that the age is the Libra to the way people think, but in reality we can know some people who is ten and thirteen years old who think and act such as they are twenties, and others who are in their forties and think like teens way.
So, this is a wrong Libra, we have to talk with everyone and be an acceptable person who accept everyone whatever his/her age was and just see what he/she have in Deep of his/her personality and then say if he's/she's grownup person or not!

If someone asks you who are your role model don't choose anyone as a role model ; because the Rule to build your personality is not to choose role model and be a copy of him/her but you have to Choose the goodies you like in the personalities of people you know and imitate them. And each time you do something wrong just think of it and try to not do this mistake again.
Then, you are acting like … yourself !
© Copyright 2011 Sara Alhumaidan (sara16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1745149-Grownup