*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1751170-The-Day-The-World-Changed-Chapter-2
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1751170
What Happened to molly? Is she still alive or dead? the story continues...
Chapter 2
         I sat there not caring that I was getting wetter by the minute, I couldn't hold back the tears. I couldn't believe it my only sibling in the whole world and she's gone. You never really realize how much you miss your brother's or sister's until one day you wake up and they are gone. It's like your whole life is just a big hole now because without them you feel like you never want to see another human being again.
         I mean brother's and sister's always fight with each other and sometimes say mean things to each other but you would never really want them to be gone. It hurts because after all they are your family and you do love them a lot even though sometimes you don't show it. Losing your sibling is like losing your best friend you get a empty feeling inside you that won't go away.
         I sat there for a good 10 minutes crying and trying to just take it all in, just this morning she decided to ask me what I would do if mom and dad died, and I told her don't worry about she shouldn't be worried about stuff like that. Then right before she got on the bus she gave me a hug and told me she loved me, if I would have known that was the last time I would hear her sweet voice, then I would have never let her go. I was sitting there trying to remember all the good times we shared together and I remembered that her little bear was holding a piece of paper.
         I jumped up and ran around to the back door and inside the house threw off my coat, kicked off my shoes, and sprinted to the kitchen table to read the piece of paper. As I was uncrumpling the piece of paper I noticed that it was barely legible, it seemed like it was almost in a different language. I held my flashlight with one hand, and smoothed the note out with the other, and started to read it out loud to my self.
         “ You know who you are, we have been watching you for awhile now, and have learned almost everything about you, we waited until this day for one special reason we knew your parents would not be home and you would be sleeping at the right time for us to strike. So we came and took your sister from you, and if you are reading this, then you know what we want in return. If you want her back then bring IT with you to Central Park at midnight tomorrow, not a minute later.
Signed, TGP
P.S. Don't bring anyone else with you, if you want your sister in one piece.
         I read it over and over again just trying to figure the whole note out. It took me a couple of tries to just read the whole note due to the weird writing. “ Who is TGP?” and  “what did they want that I know of?” I wondered. I kept standing there trying to figure it all out, but I could feel sleep slowly taking over, I didn't want to sleep, that was the last thing I wanted to do. I wanted to find my sister. I was standing there just watching as slowly everything was turning black, I started to rock back and forth, as I leaned back the last time I fell, but I couldn't tell because I was already asleep. It's amazing how fast you can fall asleep after you have something weird happen to you, But when you need sleep your body will take it, doesn't bother your body that you don't want to sleep.
         The earliest thing I can remember after that is the dream it was real and I didn’t want it to be, or was it a dream? Maybe this whole life is a dream and I haven't woken up yet from it.
I woke up with the sun blaring into my eyes, blinking twice I realized that I had missed school, I jumped out of bed grabbed my stuff and all of the sudden stopped. “ Wait a second” I said to myself “what if this Is all a dream, what if Molly is still missing, or what if Molly disappearing was a dream?” So I slowly started to walk down the stairs, holding my breath as I got to the bottom. I peeked into Molly's room and looked onto her bed, Nothing just a pile of clothes.
         So I slowly made my way to the kitchen hoping that Molly disappearing was just a really bad dream, I got to the corner of the living and Kitchen and peeked my head around the corner of the wall. There sitting on the chair eating cereal was my beautiful little sister, with her golden long hair that reached to the middle of her back, and her little face that when she smile's it light's up your whole day.
“Molly!” I yelled, I was so happy that I started to get tears in my eyes, and started to run towards her. I wanted to just pick her up in my arms and never let her go.
         It seemed like I was never reaching her, she kept getting farther and farther away the faster I ran. Then all the sudden she stopped going away, I ran up to her scooped her up in my arms and tried  bring her closer to my heart, but I looked down and she was gone, I turned around and standing there was the guy in the cloak. His face was shielded by the cloak and all you could hear was his laughter, that would bring shiver's down anyone's back and standing next to him was her teddy bear covered in blood. He bent down, picked it up and threw to my feat, I started to scream something to him but no words were coming out of my mouth, all the sudden darkness.
         I jumped up gasping for air, I sat there trying to regain my senses as the sweat was dripping from my bangs. I couldn't believe that it was just a dream, it couldn't be it seemed so real until the very end. I mean why would it seem so real when all the other dreams I have had never seemed that real. I looked around and realized that it was in fact a dream, because I was still in my kitchen and Molly was no where to be seen. I hated my self for letting her disappear like that but what else could I have done I was just sleeping after all.
         I looked around for the little piece of paper and read it over again. “It couldn't be” I thought, why would someone come and just take Molly what did she ever do to anyone, I mean she never really talked that much after all. She never really said a word it didn't make since, but I looked at the clock real quick and realized that the digits on it must be wrong there is no way that it could already be eight a clock in the evening. I jumped up and started to jog upstairs to check the clock in my room, but something caught my eye. There was movement outside, just for a second like someone trying to look inside when they don't want anyone to see them.
         I froze and waited for a couple of seconds, then decided to move towards the little window to get a little peek. I scanned the outside, but didn't really see anything out of the ordinary, it was just like every other day in New York. “Must have been my imagination” I thought as I started to climb the stairs again. “Or was it?” No it had to be I kept arguing with myself like a little kid trying to decided which candy he would prefer to get at the store. I reached inside my room to feel for the light switch and pushed it to the on position. “ That's weird, why didn't the light's come on earlier” I wondered, I checked the clock on my dresser and it to said it was eight a clock.
         “ What am I suppose to do, I mean I have to go get my little sister, but what if they try to kill me? I could only take so many people in a fight” I was wondering that but my stomach kept telling me something totally different. It keeps wanting me to just stay here and call nine one one, but “No” I said aloud “I am going to find my little sister even if I have to die trying” I said aloud, so I sat on my bed trying to figure out what to do. I admit it I was scared, I had never lost my little sister before and I didn’t know what to do, I could just show up and hope for the best or I could find someone else to help me, but who? Then it hit me the only person who would help me through anything and think it would be a lot of fun would be my best friend, Anthony.
         I jumped off my bed and snatched my phone off the dresser not even paying attention to the books, and clothes that were laying on top as they toppled to the floor when I grabbed my phone. I punched in his number and started to wait for him to pick up, No answer. “weird, he always picks up his phone no matter what he is doing.” I could just stop by his house on my way to Central park I thought. So I jumped into the shower and walked back into my room and decided that I would need to bring some things with me just in case I will need them, I snuck into my parents room, opened the cabinet they have and took out a little silver bag. “ Just in case” I thought to myself as I slipped it into my pocket, I grabbed my coat,shoes and backpack, picked up Molly's little bear and pushed it down into the bag and walked out the door.
© Copyright 2011 Zero338 (zero338 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1751170-The-Day-The-World-Changed-Chapter-2