*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1757284-Sneak-Chapter-One
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1757284
This is a short story I'm working on. It's about ninja in Japan. Please comment.
Nikki POV





I hopped over the ditch and ran along the building's wall. I slowly leveled myself and crept along the wall. I stopped and peeked over the corner. There were two guards. I smirked. I could take them. Easy.

My loose, but not too loose, pants hung around my thighs and the cloth belt held my pants around my waist. Though in comparison, my shirt was small and tight.



I slid out one of my swords and backed away from the wall. I jumped up on the slanted roof and climbed silently up. The rough roof worked well so I didn't fall off. I sped up and stood over the two guards. One was sleep-standing

and the other was glancing nervously around. I think I made a noise on the tiled roof.



A wrinkle formed on my forehead and a scowl slowly came upon my face. I crouched in the moonlight and jumped down ontop of the nervous guard. My legs wrapped around his neck and I brought him down on the ground and rolled over and stood up. The other one just woke up and widened his eyes.



He didn't have a chance.



I twisted my body and stabbed his heart with the sword in my hand. He gasped for breath and then went silently. I pulled out my sword and slid it in its case on my belt. I looked at the porch. The sliding door was shut. I crept up to the door where the light was shining through. I hid in the shadows.



I put my back along the wall and slid along it to the sliding door. I stretched out my arm and pulled the sliding door open. I slid over and peeked through. He was there alright, with his back towards me. But why would he be in the most obvious and open place? I asked myself. I frowned slightly and my fingers curled around the door and softly pulled the door open. There was a faint rustle from the door against the wall and a small tiny click.



I walked through the opening. He didn't turn. I took a step towards him, knowing he heard me. He would. Finally he acknowledge me. "You're early this time." He stated. I scowled. "I don't even know why you bother, You can never catch me, or hurt me."



I stepped up to him boldly and slapped him on the back of the head, which he barely dodged. "You annoy me."



"You are weak so you can back nothing up." He replied calmly, enjoying our normal argument.



I sighed. He may still enjoy it, but I sometime did bore of it. It, sadly, did get old. But I smirked anyway. "You could never beat me when we were kids." I did not elaborate.



His mouth turned upwards into a half smile. "What do you want now?"



I grinned, "You." "Dead," we finished at the same time. We both grinned.





I walked around him and sat in front of him. "Daemon." I said in my low voice, I knew he liked it. He smirked and his gray eyes watched my facial expressions. "Hm?" He mumbled. I didn't think he was listening anymore. I sighed,"Let's talk..."
© Copyright 2011 LunaLynn (hayhay96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1757284-Sneak-Chapter-One