*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1759401-Diary-writing
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1759401
A small differentiation of how people write diary
Women's Diary:

Yesterday night we had a terrible fight for a small thing. We went to bed and dint talk with each other. I got up late in the morning but I could make his breakfast on time before he left for the office. But he dint even care to see what had been prepared and left to office without saying a word.

Today is our anniversary and he dint even care to wish me. I called him several times during his office time and he just hung up all the time saying he was busy or was in a meeting etc etc.

Life is getting darker to me day by day and I don't know how I am going to handle the future days. It had been two years since we had married and there was not a single occasion wherein he disliked me or had a big fight with me.

Last week also we went out for shopping and had a good time. We also had a dinner at a good restaurant.

I hope things get better soon and he don't have a rough corner to me. God, please shower your blessings on me and I pray for him as well to be happy all the time.

He came home late and was angry still. I asked him sorry and he dint even reply back.

When I called him for having dinner, he said he already had dinner outside. There had not been a single day wherein he had eaten dinner without me in the last two years.

I am beginning to worry that if I am not a perfect match to him. I also doubt if he had found a better girl than me and find happiness being with her.

Even if he says the same, I would walk out of his life. I just want him being happy all the time and I will do anything that makes the current situation better.

God, I am signing off the diary now hoping that I could get a good sleep today. Good night.


Men's Diary:

India lost the match.
© Copyright 2011 arvind_cool (arvind_bcool at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1759401-Diary-writing