*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763461-Something-incredibly-rude
by Smokey
Rated: 13+ · Other · Satire · #1763461
This is not to anyone in particular if you feel offended, that is good for you.
Dear Somebody.

Here is the deal, since you are highly incompetent and a stupid wanker, i will keep this as original as possible.
Now you might find this very offensive and i can see why, but since you have the brain capacity of a sheep's bladder i will try to keep things simple.
I despise every cell of your body and not only that, my hate for you runs so deep that if the word hate was engraved on each cell of my body it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate for you that i feel on this micro instant.
Now if you where more perceptive which i doubt you are, you would have noticed that i just quoted something of the great writer Harlan Ellison.
A man you could not possibly equal in every aspect since you have the intellect of a new born slug.

These where the thoughts i would like to share with you.
Think about it and then rethink again you worthless piece of rodent tree fruit!

Yours truly,

The First Count of Sigmundson.
© Copyright 2011 Smokey (smokey1990 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763461-Something-incredibly-rude