*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763802-The-never-ending-spewing-of-truths
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1763802
Its an NEVER ENDING SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW! ( Caps lock was indeed needed beacuse I'm RAGING!)
Truth number one

The truth is hurtful for some reason, yet many seeks to obtain it. Truth, the way I see it, is anything that is literally that...the truth.

Why is the truth hurtful? Who it is hurtful to is a completely different story however.

The cliche that the truth cannot be handled is indeed true. The truth is hard to handle. Apply this to any sisuation and the result will be the same consistently.....

(A list of hypothetical situations incoming, these only tell who gets hurt only)

Situation 1: You break up with someone by telling them the truth.... they ARE to bitchy for you. This will hurt them but it is true.

Situation 2: You congratulate someone in their efforts, they truly did an exceptional job. YOU feel bad because it took a great deal of humility to admit that truth.

Situation 3: You reveal to the nation that there is nothing we can do about the asteroid that is

Me raging below
MY TEACHER SAID I HAVE TO STOP SO I WILL FINISH THIS LATER!
© Copyright 2011 The Weenie Hut General (therm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763802-The-never-ending-spewing-of-truths