*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1771182-Eggnog-and-Werewolves-Part-2
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Erotica · #1771182
Some werewolves are crazy.
For part one
 Eggnog and Werewolves Part 1  (GC)
A cautionary tale about why you should watch your drinks.
#1751271 by BIG BAD WOLF is hopping



What have I gotten myself into? Julia wondered as she watched the roulette wheels slow down. She had gone for a walk when a blizzard hit, causing her to get lost. By a stroke of luck, bad luck, she had found herself at “Lucky Lucy’s Lite-Bar”, which was run by a woman named Lucy, who was a few years older than her. However, there was a couple of problems; Lucy was a lesbian who wanted to have sex with her, but more importantly, she was a werewolf. And at the moment, she was playing a cruel game with her, as the werewolf was planning on covering different parts of her body in condiments, and licking them off. Also, Lucy had tied and handcuffed her arms and legs to a bed. The wheels she was watching were labeled, one with the names of condiments, and the other with the names of body parts. Finally, the wheels stopped, the condiment wheel landing on “Peanut Butter”, and the body-part wheel landing on “Left Breast”.

Julia moved her eyes from looking at the wheels, towards her captor, Lucy. The werewolf was in her wolf form, which had dark brown fur, and she was wearing nothing, though the Santa outfit she’d first worn was on the floor. The werewolf turned to look at her, licking her lips, and picked up a spreading knife and container of peanut butter.

“Are you allergic?” she asked. “I had a girl who was, and didn’t tell me. She suffered from a really bad reaction; her throat closing up, swelling, hives, and it was just nasty. Thankfully I found an EpiPen in her purse and injected her before the effects became irreversible. After that I took her to the hospital, and told them that she came to my place and accidently ate something that had peanuts in it, and that she’d taken her injection, and so on. They took care of her, and she was fine.”

“I’m surprised the doctors didn’t say anything about you,” Julia muttered.

“I took the girl there in my human form,” Lucy said with a chuckle. “And besides, the one doctor’s a friend of mine, and comes in all the time. She enjoys what I do with her, and you didn’t answer my question; are you allergic to peanuts or not?”

“No,” Julia said, looking away. “I’m not allergic to peanuts.”

“Are you allergic to anything that might be placed in food?”

“Not that I can think of, but no one’s ever done this to me before,” Julia said, with a nervous chuckle.

“Oh, I’m sure you’ll have fun.”

A few moments later, Julia was biting her lips, to keep herself from moaning. The cold metal spreading knife was sending a shiver down her spine. She could smell the scent of the peanut butter as it wafted up to her nose. Then, she felt Lucy’s rough tongue slowly and carefully lick her breast.

“Your breast tastes nice with peanut butter,” the werewolf said longingly. “I wonder how the rest will taste.”

“I’d rather you stop,” Julia managed to mutter, before the licking started again, forcing her to bite her lips again.

“You mean you want to skip the foreplay?” Lucy asked as she looked up.

“No, I want you to stop the whole thing,” Julia said. “I want to go home.”

“Oh no, not in this weather,” Lucy said, shaking her head. “The last girl who asked me to let her go almost froze to death, and she hadn’t even made it a block from here. No, you’re stuck here, with me.”

“Well, could you at least get these cuffs off of me and untie me?” Julia suggested. “It’s not like I can go anywhere.”

“Oh, alright,” Lucy said with a sigh, as she easily cut the ropes with her claws. She then got up and took a key from the table and used it to unlock the cuffs.

The first thing Julia did once her hands were free was give Lucy a black eye.

“That’s for drugging me,” she said panting, as Lucy held her hands against her eye.

“And here I thought you’d try to go for the door first,” Lucy muttered. “That’s what most of my unwilling lovers tend to do.”

“That’s next,” Julia said as she stood up. “Now, where are my clothes?”

“They’re in the wash,” Lucy said with a smile as she looked Julia’s naked body over. “They stank after you got eggnog all over them.”

“Then what am I supposed to do?” Julia asked, angrily covering her chest.

“You can share warmth with me,” Lucy said as she rubbed the bed. “It gets very cold up here without someone covered in fur holding onto you.”

“I’m not having sex with you,” Julia said, shaking her head.

“You don’t have to,” Lucy said, crestfallen. “However, it would make things more interesting.” Then she smiled. “Of course, I only have the one bed here; unless of course, you prefer to freeze.”

“I think I’d rather freeze.”

“Well, suit yourself,” Lucy said as she lay down on the bed. “The bed is always open of course.”

As Julia stood, she heard the grandfather clock ticking. She turned and saw it, and saw the pendulum swinging. “Nice clock,” she said, walking up to it. “Where did you manage to get it?”

“That was passed on down to me from my grandfather,” Lucy said with a chuckle. “I got that and his money when he died, although I couldn’t touch the money until I turned twenty-one. When I finally turned twenty-one, I came here and built this. I’ve been running this place for over thirty years.”

At this, Julia became nervous. “You’ve aged nicely,” she said. “You don’t look a day over thirty.”

“That’s the wolf genes for you,” Lucy chuckled. “Also, I’ve had my fair share of lovers, well over thirty at any rate. I lost count after a while.”

“And how many of those have you eaten?”

“Permanently or temporarily?”

“What do you mean by that?”

“A werewolf like me can swallow our prey and let it stay in our stomach for some time,” Lucy said with a happy sigh. “Then we can let it out, alive, or digest it.”

“In that case, how many of your lovers have you, um, digested?”

“None,” Lucy said with a chuckle. “However, more than a few rapists and murderers have made a one-way trip into my stomach. I don’t like people who pose a danger to my lovers.”

“Why is that?”

“A lone werewolf doesn’t live long, they get too depressed, and they’ll grow old fast. However, give them a few friends, or lovers, and they’ll be happy and live a long time.” She then stood up, towering over Julia and started walking towards her. “I’d like to add you to them.”

Julia tried backing away, but she found herself against the wall. “Please, don’t,” she said.

Lucy stopped, and walked back to the bed. “I wasn’t going to do anything,” she said, with a sly smile. “Well, nothing that would hurt you, much.”

“And just what were you planning to do?”

“Oh, I was just going to bring you to the bed and lay on top of you,” the werewolf said with a chuckle. “After all, don’t you hear that wind?”

Julia turned her head and put her ear on the wall. She heard a long low howl, and felt some cold air hit her, causing her to shiver. “Your room seems to have a draft,” she said.

“That doesn’t bother me; I have a nice layer of fur you know.”

Julia looked at the werewolf and shivered again; this time it wasn’t because of the cold air. Lucy’s eyes had a hungry look to them. She went to the door and tried to open it. However, no matter what she did, twist, turn, push, or pull, the door wouldn’t budge. Then, she tried to kick it. It didn’t move. She kicked it again, and heard a crack, and felt a sharp stab of pain. “Ye-ouch!” she screamed, and began hopping up and down on one foot, as she held the other. Then, she felt someone grab her.

“Let me see,” Lucy’s voice said loudly in her ear.

She then watched as the one furry hand grabbed her leg, and the other felt her foot, and sending shards of pain to her nerves, causing her to moan.

“Looks like you broke at least one of your toes,” Lucy said, breathing heavily in her ear. “I guess you have no choice but to stay here with me.”

Julia watched as the werewolf picked her up, and carried her to the bed. Then, her chest hurt when she landed on the bed. Then, she felt her arm hurt as Lucy turned her over. The werewolf then got on top of her, and began to kiss her. She tried to push her off, but Lucy was just too heavy for her. Then, she felt something move along her waist. Then, she felt an incredible pain…..

Then, she felt, an incredible amount of pleasure.

For Part 3:
 Eggnog and Werewolves Part 3  (GC)
The Final chapter.
#1910688 by BIG BAD WOLF is hopping

Merit Badge in Romance
[Click For More Info]

I give you this badge for taking romance to a whole new level. Thank you for sharing your erotica romance stories. Merit Badge in UENG
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for your winning bid on my Adult Package in the  [Link To Item #1993416] ! I appreciate your support!
© Copyright 2011 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1771182-Eggnog-and-Werewolves-Part-2