*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1773862-Roller-Coaster
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1773862
the days of the week are a roller coaster
I feel like I'm on a roller coaster going through the days of the week. It starts with Sunday, everythings relaxed, none of the real excitement has started yet. However, as i start trudging up the first hill in the roller coaster i begin to get excited yet worried about what is ahead of me. Then I'm at the top of the first real part of the roller coaster, Monday. The Monday section always gets me. I get caught off guard from the sick feeling in my stomach. Now we're flat on the coaster and finally in the Tuesday section. This section is neutral land, no screaming yet no boredom. Then comes the Wednesday section as I get anxious for another twist and then i think "Great, I'm only half way through, there's still three more parts to go. I get to the Thursday part and it is an exact repeat of Tueday, no action. Finally the most exciting part of the coaster comes up, Friday. There's all these twist and turns just adding to the excitement. The last part of the coaster is up and it's just flat tracks. Ah the laziness of sleeping in.
© Copyright 2011 Twinkletoes (bertie321 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1773862-Roller-Coaster