*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1779525-The-Search-For-Romance-Ch-3
Rated: E · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1779525
Its about a girl that is trying to figure out what she needs to do to recieve her friends.
Chapter Three: Karaoke night the song

         "Hey girls, What where you talking about?" asked Kat.

         "We were talking about your brothers friends. Which one we want to go with to the homecoming dance," said Cathleen.

         "Okay, so who did you all choose to go with?" asked Kat.

         "I want to go with Isiac, Cathleen wants to go with your brother Cubie, Saminia wants to go with Killer, Lucilia want to go with Gabeil, Heathet with Colen, and Linette with Grounder. We figured you would like Caleb so we stuck him with you," said Syndya.

         "Okay, I'll remember that so I can tell my brother," said Kat. "Let's go dance before it closes. Oh and if any of you would like to work here they are hiring right now."

         "We can all get an app. before it closes. We should do Karaoke tonight; we can all sing so why not?" said Linette. "What song would you all want to do together?"

         "What if we did our bands song No One Remembers but Us Lyrics by: Kat, Syndya, and Lucilia; Music by: Cathleen, Saminia, Heathet, and Linette. This could get us up on the charts if we do our song. What you think?" said Lucilia.

         "Sure, we could do that but we don't have our guitars, drum set, or mics?" said Kat."Before we go put us on the list we should ask if they have guitars, a drum set, and some extra microphones we could use so we wouldn't have to run back home. Kat you could ask Sander since you know him," said Linette.

         "Okay, I'll go see if they have some be back." Kat started walking up to Sander. "Could you see if you have three more microphones, a drum set, and two electric guitars please?" asked Kat.

         "Sure, follow me." They started walking to the owners office. "Hey Mr. Gibbson, my friends sister here needs some supplies do you think we have three microphones, a drum set, and two electric guitars they could use?" asked Sanders.

         "Did you look in the back storage? You might find some there, here's the key," said Mr. Gibbson.

         "Thanks Mr. Gibbson. Come on Kat let's go see what we can find," said Sander. They walked back to the storage and they found three microphones, a drum set, and two electric guitars.

         "Awesome! Now we can do our song for Karaoke night right Sander?" said Kat.

         "What song are you going to do?" asked Sander.

         "Were going to do the song that our band wrote. It's called No One Remembers but Us."

         "I hope your good because tonights Karaoke night is going to be on T.V." said Sanders.

         "Really! No way! This year really is going to be our best year ever," said Kat.

         As Kat and her friends set up for Karaoke night. The T.V. crew came in from MTV2. The girls were up first in Karaoke night. "Hey there everyone. Were the Besties and were singing a song we wrote; its called No One Remembers but Us. We hope you enjoy it," said Kat.

         As the girls started playing Kat was the main singer, Syndya, Lucilia, and Cathleen were the back up singers, Saminia was on the drums, and Heathet and Linette were on guitars. While they were playing Kat's brother Cubie and his friends showed up. Kat grew a big grin seeing Caleb there listening to her and the girls in their band.

         The girls finished and the crowd cheered really loud. They went off the stage and caught up with the boys. "Good job sis," said Cubie. "Good job girls you did great." As the rest of the bands played the girls sat with the boys and talked until 2.
© Copyright 2011 Katy-did (katieann at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1779525-The-Search-For-Romance-Ch-3