*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1788316-To-Violet
Rated: E · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1788316
Zytroft's poem to his girlfriend during the Zufrat War
Where do you live?
A tree is not suited for your required conditions for living.
That house was created to close to your birth which is just a dangerous way of puting it that I love you. And the very thought of great pillars holding a structure as grand as that brings song awe.
Your christmas list is a list which of I can approve.
Dunk the house cookie in chocolate which is a dangerous way of puting that you don't know what it is.
My name is your's due to the offset chance that we might meet up again some day in an open field where our love isn't hidden from even the smallest flower.
Your intuition shows that I would fight a thousand battles against a thousand centurians to preserve what we hold so dear.
Great powers would come down from the heavens to save you from evil forces and dangers dangerous to well being of your life which I hold so dearly to my heart.
Only a girl like you could prove that my strength is not of physical appearence but is of will.
And the greatest thing we hold is what the world oh so wants to destroy.
© Copyright 2011 T. F. Darcy (zytroft at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1788316-To-Violet