*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1788563-The-Gerugemore-Plan
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #1788563
A dinner party turns chaotic because of one cake.
         There once was a man, who one day went to the market to buy a bag of flour.  This man, George Bandero, had a plan.  He bought the flour so he could bake something.  So back at his house he bagan to mix certain things with the flour in a bowl.  He grabbed a vile of beetle juice and a jug of charming dragon dream poison and poured a cup of the charming dragon dream poison in and stirred it.  Then he took the beetle juice and took a swig of it.  He swished it around in his mouth and spit it into the bowl.  After it had been stirred for seventeen hours by fifty-eight different people, it was ready to bake.  The smell of cheese, peanutbutter, and perogies alternated every ten minutes in that order.  Once it had baked for three days, it was ready to ice.  George pulled a container of grape flavored icing from his sidepocket and began to ice the cake.  Finally, the Gerugemore cake was finished and read to eat.  And to share in the eating of the Gerugemore cake, he invited the following people to his mansion: John Clabbershnipple, Joe Blowt, Hine Drine, Morpholok Treppin, the Duke of Thermopolli, Dr. Lickyfish, and Gary Gollens.  Once they had all been assembled on the third of January, the feast could begin.  George Bandero brought in the cake in the middle of a large dance number with all the waiters and waitresses.  The cake was placed on the table and a samurai ran at the table sideways, swinging his katana and he jumped over the cake in a front flip. The samurai ran around the table and back through the door he came.  the cake leaned to the side revealing the perfectly cut centemeter thick slices.  Everyone took a slice. All the guests took a bite of their slice except George, John, Joe, and Gary.  The guests who tasted the cake had their hair catch fire, their swords turn to snakes, and themselves turn to stone. The plan cooked up by the four had worked.
© Copyright 2011 T. F. Darcy (zytroft at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1788563-The-Gerugemore-Plan