*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1789533-The-Guardian-of-Min-Chapter-6
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1789533
About a girl who created her own world. Please comment & let me know how I can improve.
Chapter 6: Old Friends, New Recruits
Green

“Who are they?” I asked.
“This is Chrome,” Yellow said as he pointed to the young man in the red t-shirt. He was tall, muscular, short blonde hair, and brown eyes. He smiled.
“Hi! I am Chrome!” He said. What a weirdo!
“Well I am Green. It was a pleasure to meet you! And Yellow, who are these other people?” I looked at the other five people in the back.
“Oh! This is Metal.” He pointed to the tall man in the gray shirt and white shorts with red and black diamonds on it.
“Metal, huh? It is a pleasure to meet you.”
“This is Pink.” Pink was was tall with blonde hair and blue eyes. “This is White.” White was tall with dark blond hair and brown eyes. “And this Aluminum.” She was rather tall with dark blonde hair and brown eyes.
“Well, It was nice to meet all of you. We have plenty of room so feel free to stay for a little.”
“Thanks! We all appreciate your hospitality!” Aluminum said.
“No problem! The Crew all know where the rooms are. And the owner of the house, Silver, is having her birthday today. We were in the process of baking the cake when you guys came. Would you like to help?”
“SURE!” They all said and the Crew showed them to their rooms. They came back and we all started cooking like crazy! When we were all done cooking the cake, we all were coated in flour. But we didn't care. It was worth it. We dusted each other off and sat down in the living room to wait for Silver. We waited for a few minuets in silence. Then Aluminum broke the silence.
“So, Green. Why do you live here with Silver?” She asked.
“Well, I am the Guardian. I have to be here to protect her. Because if anything happens to her Min will fall apart.” Her jaw dropped.
“Wait a minuet. You are THE Guardian!? THE Protector of Min!?”
“Yeah, why?”
“WOA! I never thought I would EVER see the day that I meet the Guardian! Wow! This is awesome!” I blushed.
“Well, thanks. I don't consider myself to be that famous.”
“Oh, well EVERYONE knows about you! You are the Guardian! The one who protects the Creator because she asked. Why did you take the job anyway?”
© Copyright 2011 SilverWing (silverwing at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1789533-The-Guardian-of-Min-Chapter-6